Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu

Go down 
+4
1pinkie7
CrazyCatoon
pickypengy
AlterBlade
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu Empty
PostSubject: Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu   Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu EmptyNovember 17th 2008, 8:40 pm

This is currently a very popular question, so those who need help should read this thread.

If you are a newb to the new game "Card-Jitsu", you will need to put your cursor over the green mat in the Dojo and Sensei will appear.Go over by him, and then hit "Yes" when you are asked if you would like to talk to him.Learn the basics of the game, and then tell him "Thanks" or "I'm ready".Now, you will be able to play the game.

You can read the Belt Legend color on the wall near the door.

The blue mats you see on the floor are for those who play for fun and you can still get a belt from the mats, but it takes alittle longer than the Sensei thing I will explain below.

If you want a belt, talk to Sensei again and hit "Competition Mode".Wait for another player(similar to the belt you have - if you have none then the person will most likely be new or be a white belt) and then you will be in game.Win afew times or get close to winning(effort counts too!) and then you will notice Sensei comments you and offers you a belt.Repeat this until you finally become a ninja with your black belt.You may notice it gets harder as you go along.You may also notice the option "Sensei Mode" when you talk to him.I highly suggest you don't choose that option until you get the brown/black belt.You will have to fight him either way at your last belt.This is pretty much all I have to say.

Good luck on your journey to becoming a ninja! :D

Last edited by Chao on November 18th 2008, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pickypengy
Vagabond
Vagabond
pickypengy

Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu   Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu EmptyNovember 17th 2008, 8:57 pm

No duh, I was playing on the blue mats XD
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu   Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 7:31 pm

Ah, well then there's you're problem! :P
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu   Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 7:37 pm

Actually, if you play enough (it takes a lot longer), I think you can get belts from the mats...
Back to top Go down
1pinkie7
Adventurer
Adventurer
1pinkie7

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu   Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 7:40 pm

I was playing on the mats and I got my white belt.
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu   Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 7:57 pm

1pinkie7 wrote:
Same here. :)
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu   Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 7:59 pm

1pinkie7 wrote:
Exactly, me too. It took me like 5-8 games.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu   Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 8:05 pm

Alright, I gave my post a small edit.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu   Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 8:20 pm

CrazyCatoon wrote:
Actually, if you play enough (it takes a lot longer), I think you can get belts from the mats...

Yeah, this is how i got my first two belts.
Back to top Go down
Overhazard
Vagabond
Vagabond
Overhazard

Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu   Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 8:45 pm

Good guide on how to get a belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu   Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting a Belt from Card-Jitsu
Page 1 of 1