Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!!   PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!! EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 6:31 am

PLEASE. I'm desperate to get more belts. If you have any strategies, post them here.

(heres a really cheap cheat)
use the multy log in glitch to make one penguin loose, and the one you want to win

Last edited by Peng Peng 11 on November 18th 2008, 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!!   PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!! EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 6:48 am

I have lots:
Spoiler:

Anyway here are the simple ones:
1.If the opponent doesen't have a belt it is most likely to use that drill move,the hose move or the ski move.

2.If a person has ice and water cards already up they will 90% of the time select a fire card (thats the psychic thing explained in more detail)

I mostly use psychic XD .
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!!   PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!! EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 7:01 am

Well I have a lot but I give you one:

Start from middle number cards.

eg.
If you have Fire (3), Fire (7), and Fire (2). Start from the 3. Cause the 2 can be useful for the lowest card win mode and 7 for normal mode.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!!   PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!! EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 8:12 am

Ok,heres another one:
1.If your opponent selects a card very fast it could be those cards with 10.
2.If your opponent has 2 fire cards,1 ice card he might use a water card or anyother card.
3.If YOU have 2 fire cards,1 ice card and 0 water cards the opponent will use an ice card to whipe out your water card.Insead lure him/her into a trap by using a fire card.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!!   PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!! EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 10:15 am

There is no true stategy that will always work. It is like chess, an advanced game that you must guess your opponents move, before they move.

After you get that, you will know what to play and when to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!!   PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE!! NEED CARD JITSU STRATEGIES!!!
Page 1 of 1