Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Belt Strategies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Belt Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Belt Strategies   Belt Strategies EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 6:10 am

Hi everyone! I've been making some observations regarding Card-Jitsu and earning belts. I think I've pinned a theory about how you earn some belts compared with how you earn others. Here's what I've noticed:

Belt colours as high as orange can be earned strictly on the blue mat games (friend vs friend) without having to go to the green mat in order to use the competetive levels. Once you are at orange, from all I've seen in my own experience, the blue mat games will still give you experience points, but you earn the new belts primarily from matches that are based off the green mat (competition levels). However, I'm not saying that the blue mats are no longer important, once the orange belt has been obtained. You can still gain experience points from these matches, but you need to go to the green mat in order to earn higher-ranking belt colours.

Has anyone else made similar observations? As an orange belt, I fought match after match on the blue mats, without ever winning a green belt, but once I fought others of my own level in the green mat competitions, I finally made progress and got the green belt after perhaps three rounds or so. It was the same thing with the blue belt. However, this is only based on what I've observed. Has anyone else noticed this same thing? If so, perhaps this is how higher levels are obtained.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Belt Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belt Strategies   Belt Strategies EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 6:14 am

No,you get a less dose of ep when on the blue mats even BEFORE you get an ogrange one.
Back to top Go down
lailai
Lurker
Lurker
lailai

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Belt Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belt Strategies   Belt Strategies EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 6:20 am

I think the exp systems are like this:

lv0 (no belt) req 0 exp
lv1 req 100 exp
lv2 req 250 exp
lv3 req 600 exp
lv4 req 1300 exp

And how much exp you earn is:
base70 - seconds took(max 60)
and if you are on blue mats it would be
10 exp

Just a guess
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Belt Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belt Strategies   Belt Strategies EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 6:21 am

^If you read the other thread it's there.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Belt Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belt Strategies   Belt Strategies EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 6:45 am

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. Well, I was partly correct. But again, thanks for straightening it out properly. Hope everyone has success in the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belt Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belt Strategies   Belt Strategies Empty

Back to top Go down

Belt Strategies
Page 1 of 1