Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C0median/Dan's Biography

Go down 
+6
Clonewars2
melb3
Adam[]
*I.Bros.*
Goobenheimer
Dan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

C0median/Dan's Biography Empty
PostSubject: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 5:49 pm

Ive finally made my biography. :)

Heres my biography.

How I Joined Club Penguin- Well one day, my best friend was playing and talking about this game on miniclip. So the next day, I came over, once again he was playing. I asked all about it, like what is it, how can I join, what kind of things do you do on here... etc. I finally joined and when I joined the Summer Party was raping up the following day. Not knowing what to, I didnt collect the item,pin or anything else. But my first items were the two face paints from the sports party! Then there was word another free item was coming out so then the next day, the ice skates came out! I still play the game, not to often though, but to this day, the sports party was defintly my favorite. Also here are my favorties for Club Penguin

Head Item-Red Propeller Cap
Body Item-Black Hoodie
Face Item-Red Sunglasses
Neck Item-Winter Lei
Hand Item-Hockey Stick
Feet Item-Black Sneakers
Pin-Pizza
Backround-The Band

Real Life:
My name is Dan and right now, you could say I'm a teenager loving life. I always like to have fun. Im currently 15, turning 16 in February. I live in a suburb about 10 minutes away from Philadelphia, in the state of New Jersey. I love all my friends and family and couldnt live without them. I'm what you call an average student in school. I could do so much better but I don't. Why? Because the motivation is never there for me. I cant stand reading books either. My favorite subject is World History or Social Studies, whatever you know it as. Im also known as a Class Clown. Im always kidding around or joking around. Thats how I got my Club Penguin username. Music is also my life. If I'm ever on long car/plane rides, my iPOD is right there with me. When Im older I would like to be in the United States Coast Guard. Which is basically an ambulance on the water. If a boat or something crashes,capsizes (tips) or has an emergency, they are on that call. Being in the military, you have the part where they pay for your college. Id like to be a police officer and they would pay for the college making it easier for my parents. :) I love to play a bunch of sports, Football the most. Thats basically me.
-C0median/Dan-

Last edited by Dan™ on July 19th 2009, 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:01 pm

Nice bio. It was fun reading about you. Some of your favorite CP items are my favorites too. :)
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:05 pm

Nice Bio!
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:12 pm

Nice bio.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:20 pm

Thanks guys. :)
Back to top Go down
melb3
Vagabond
Vagabond
melb3

Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 6:27 pm

very good LOL
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 7:10 pm

Hey then why did you say you quit like 5 mounths ago
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 9:29 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 10:00 pm

You spelled "wrapping" wrong.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 11:04 pm

:/ you dont remember........
C0 The Mod wrote:
Huh?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyJuly 19th 2009, 3:51 pm

Updated. ;) Even though I'm not staff.
XD
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyJuly 19th 2009, 3:54 pm

Your life sounds great right now :D

Hope it stays good.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyJuly 19th 2009, 4:05 pm

Haha. Yupp :)
Thanks.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyJuly 19th 2009, 4:13 pm

Ghost wrote:
Your life sounds great right now :D

Hope it stays good.
That's what I was gonna say. ;)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyJuly 19th 2009, 4:17 pm

Lol. Thanks guys. :)
-Dan
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 5:30 pm

Moved to Member Bio Forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C0median/Dan's Biography   C0median/Dan's Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

C0median/Dan's Biography
Page 1 of 1