Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]

Go down 
+10
CrazyCatoon
Little Claus
*I.Bros.*
Goobenheimer
Penguin123
LtbJ
Snowball423
Ketchup Wasabi
Egaro
AlterBlade
14 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] Empty
PostSubject: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 9:28 pm

I think I might donate over 100,000 coins when this day comes because I feel generous. :P
I donated like 500 last year when I didn't have many coins, but now I have like 500,000.
=============================================================
Hello Penguins!

So many of you are so excited about Coins For Change coming back December 12 - 22, and the team is really thrilled about all of your feedback. We've heard from a lot of you about how important it is that we all work together to bring change in the world. I wanted to tell you about the causes that we're going to be donating to this year:

*Kids who are sick
*Kids who are poor and cannot go to school
*Kids without parents or who have been hurt by war

Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] Coinspic

Remember, a total of one million dollars will be donated to those causes, and with your coin donations, you'll help to decide how to split the money. Every coin matters so even if you can only donate a little, you're helping to bring big changes in the world.

Let us know what you think.

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

By Billybob on November 27 2008 09:07
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 10:29 pm

Yeah this year I'm going to be very generous.

Let's make CP go poor Twisted

But it all goes to a good cause :D
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 10:39 pm

I really like this year's causes, and it goes hand-in-hand with the Kids Helping Kids program. And really feels like something you can relate to--after all, we're *mostly* kids, too.

I'm guaranteed to donate the same amount of coins to each cause. To me, they're all very important.
~Jingle
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 1:00 am

Im gonna donate a LOT on the last one.
And Im gonna donate 2/3 of my coins! this is the best way to spend it. =] I might as well donate al..
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 1:26 am

Jingle wrote:
I really like this year's causes, and it goes hand-in-hand with the Kids Helping Kids program. And really feels like something you can relate to--after all, we're *mostly* kids, too.

I'm guaranteed to donate the same amount of coins to each cause. To me, they're all very important.
~Jingle

You might as well not donate anything then.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 1:52 am

I'll donate at least 100,000 coins to each cause. I got tons of coins from the DJ3K Glitch
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 2:35 am

I did this last year and donated around 200,000.

Planning to donate 500,000 this year.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 1:11 pm

I'll donate as much as I can. I had a whole lot from the glitch but I felt like a cheater so I got rid of all of them.

I'll try to donate at least 50,000.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 2:22 pm

I donated about 150,000 last year?

I'll try my best this year.
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 8:23 pm

i will donate 150 to each
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 8:25 pm

I'm going to donate none to each. I do not feel that any of these needs is more important, and, as there is a set amount of money in total no matter how many coins are sent, there's no point me donating any.

Just because I don't donate, doesn't mean I don't care. :)
Back to top Go down
clurock
Adventurer
Adventurer
clurock

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 8:27 pm

I have a million coins, so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 11:31 pm

I'm just going to donate to one cause. Only one of them stuck out to me. I'll try to donate at least 5,000 coins. Then, I better start saving.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 2:55 pm

I donated all of my 9389 coins.But they all are for a good cause! Bow to Your Master
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 9:38 pm

CrazyCatoon wrote:
I'm going to donate none to each. I do not feel that any of these needs is more important, and, as there is a set amount of money in total no matter how many coins are sent, there's no point me donating any.

Just because I don't donate, doesn't mean I don't care. :)
You said you felt that none of the needs were important and then you said that you cared... *roll*

@Jingle- What someone else said, there is NO point, basically.

I only donated 300 coins.... oh well, I don't really want to decide where it all goes to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]   Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post] Empty

Back to top Go down

Coins for Change Update! [Blog Post]
Page 1 of 1