Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coins for change! [Blog Post]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Coins for change! [Blog Post] Empty
PostSubject: Coins for change! [Blog Post]   Coins for change! [Blog Post] EmptyDecember 10th 2009, 6:25 pm

Well it's finally here! If you feel generous, it's for you. It's tomorrow, BTW.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Penguins!

Last week we asked how you were planning to celebrate change during Coins For Change! Orang0 said:

I am going to get the Coins for Change Igloo Item and pop it in my igloo. Then, I will host a contest with my friends, and we will see who can donate the most coins! Fun to earn, and fun to give! I will run around Club Penguin, ringing my bell, wearing my scarf and treasured green turtleneck! To top it off, I will find Rockhopper, I will do a jolly dance with him!

Coins for change! [Blog Post] CFC%20

You'll be able to get the Coins For Change igloo items aboard the Migrator tomorrow - and with a new furniture catalog also coming out tomorrow, an igloo party could be an awesome way to start the Coins For Change celebrations. This week, we want to know how you'll be decorating your igloo for the season. Give us your decorating tips!

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment! We'll post one (50 - 75 words please) in next week's Reviewed By You. And if your comment is chosen as the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10,000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

By Billybob on December 10 2009 08:57
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

Coins for change! [Blog Post]
Page 1 of 1