Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you afraid of death?

Go down 
+16
tntclay
Hanna
RR
Schwartzy
Ketchup Wasabi
Little Claus
Fire Stone
Goobenheimer
.Tranquility
KingdomDarkII
Snowiyflake
AlterBlade
JazzDawg
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Triton
Chargers
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Are you afraid of death? Empty
PostSubject: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 12:56 am

I have heard many sayings about death. So, are you afraid of dying? The thing that makes me really nervous is that you may not get another chance at life. I eam it is hard to imagine what you will do for all eternity in the sky or below the ground. I mean what would you do? Will Heavan be your home when you die? Will you get another shot at life? Will you get to choose your next life? So many unanswered questions. It makes me uncomftorble just thinking about it. Discuss what you think here.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 12:58 am

Chargers2133 wrote:
I have heard many sayings about death. So, are you afraid of dying? The thing that makes me really nervous is that you may not get another chance at life. I eam it is hard to imagine what you will do for all eternity in the sky or below the ground. I mean what would you do? Will Heavan be your home when you die? Will you get another shot at life? Will you get to choose your next life? So many unanswered questions. It makes me uncomftorble just thinking about it. Discuss what you think here.

I gots no fear. I know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 12:59 am

what ever happens cant be stopped when your time comes your time comes
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:10 am

I'm not so afraid about it. It's just all those years after I die that will be never ending.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:10 am

I know but the main thing I am wondering is what you do in Heaven. I mean do you just sit there or live the rest of eternal life there?
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:16 am

think life as the main course and death as an all you can eat dessert
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:17 am

Chargers2133 wrote:
I know but the main thing I am wondering is what you do in Heaven. I mean do you just sit there or live the rest of eternal life there?

That's a very good question we will never find out.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:21 am

SnowDawg wrote:
Chargers2133 wrote:

I know it is impossible to find out these questions. I am mostly afraid to wonder how I am gonna die... That's why wanting to know your future is a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:23 am

Chargers2133 wrote:
SnowDawg wrote:
Chargers2133 wrote:

I know it is impossible to find out these questions. I am mostly afraid to wonder how I am gonna die... That's why wanting to know your future is a bad idea.

Yup. Just live your life for today, not tomorrow, because tomorrow isn't assured.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:25 am

Live your life at the fullest because you never know what can happen at any second or any day of your life.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:29 am

I was scared to death when I was younger, but after more teachings in the bible at my old school, I'm not really afraid.

I believe in heaven andor Heck.Another life...I'm not so sure.

I really would not worry, just live life to the fullest and enjoy every minute you can.Life is full of mysteries and anything can happen. ;)
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:34 am

why are we talking about death? its back me sad and depressed. anyway, im not afraid of dying becuase i will go to heaven!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:37 am

I want to be reincarnated as a flower. I can't wait ^_^
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:43 am

.Snook'n Klause wrote:

That is so random dude I swear. I do believe in Heaven and Heck, This one kid I know told me that Heaven and Heck will have a battle in Heaven but I don't really believe it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:44 am

Chargers2133 wrote:
.Snook'n Klause wrote:

That is so random dude I swear. I do believe in Heaven and Heck, This one kid I know told me that Heaven and Heck will have a battle in Heaven but I don't really believe it.

How is that random?
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 1:55 am

Out of everything in the world, why a flower?
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 9:22 am

Honestly, no.
Its just prolonging the enevitable.
Death is natural. Death was made by God.
Why should we fear Gods creation?
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 11:22 am

lol, I think that is like an unending koma. Or like when you sleep. Your mind switchs off. But with no dreaming and breathing.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 12:16 pm

.Tranquility wrote:
lol, I think that is like an unending koma. Or like when you sleep. Your mind switchs off. But with no dreaming and breathing.

Well I just don't want to get shot or have a heart attack or anything for me to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 3:30 pm

Chargers2133 wrote:
.Tranquility wrote:

Well I just don't want to get shot or have a heart attack or anything for me to die.

You know what song fits this mood lighting? (Lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9MX8rMZ97I

I SWEAR TO GOD IT'S NOT A RICKROLL.

Here's Another:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edaJP3Lp0Gg
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 6:08 pm

It's just hard to imagine what it will be like when you die. It also scares me. I know it's natural and everything but it's just a depressing thought.

I am trying to live my life to the fullest because I know how precious life is.
Back to top Go down
Fire Stone
Citizen
Citizen
Fire Stone

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 6:11 pm

What will you be thinking a few moments before you die ?
How is death ?
When will you die ?

If you die, where will you go ?

People say you go to heaven and you can watch your kids or if you were young, your siblings or parents or friends. But how willl we ever know if you really DO go to heaven ?
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 9:14 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
It's just hard to imagine what it will be like when you die. It also scares me. I know it's natural and everything but it's just a depressing thought.

I am trying to live my life to the fullest because I know how precious life is.

I know imagine if the world ends then what would we do?
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 9:16 pm

^well i would sing "its the end of the world as we know it and i feel fine"
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 11:03 pm

Why would you sing that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you afraid of death?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next