Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you afraid of death?

Go down 
+16
tntclay
Hanna
RR
Schwartzy
Ketchup Wasabi
Little Claus
Fire Stone
Goobenheimer
.Tranquility
KingdomDarkII
Snowiyflake
AlterBlade
JazzDawg
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Triton
Chargers
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 11:11 pm

We all have to die im afraid to die now at young age but when i get into my 80 i will not be afraid.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 11:29 pm

Chargers2133 wrote:
Why would you sing that?
why wouldn't i it would be the end of the world and i feel fine even when a relative dies...dang medicine
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 11:53 pm

The bottom line is we all have to die some day so
I dont want to be mean but i think this needs to be locked
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 12:06 am

^i agree we all need to unless you had your aging gene taken away then see yah i hek
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 1:26 am

I think...
Death is one of the natural things about human.
You born, and then you grow, and then you become ill, and you eventually die! Once you die, here are the place people thinks they will go to:
- Heaven
- Heck
- Another life
- Life on another world
- Darkness
- Like you fell a sleep. But a sleep without dreams
- Nothing happens. You just lay there forever
- Become a ghost

Many other. But I am from a christianity background and I think that once you believe and repent, you are saved. I dont really worry about it
Back to top Go down
Schwartzy
Observer
Observer
Schwartzy

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 1:46 am

I hate to think about dying. I shiver whenever I see those ads that say "When/How whill you die" I hate it.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 3:00 am

Believe it or not, I am really afraid of death. I have a lot of questions like you guys do..where will I go..what exactly happens..so on. Sometimes I just tend to think about it, and hate myself for thinking of it in the end. Im wondering how Im gonna die sometimes.. So yeah, I am pretty freakin scared.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 2:17 pm

I don't see why this thread should be locked. It is an interesting conversation and I can see people enjoy talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Wanderer
Wanderer
Hanna

Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 2:35 pm

I am afraid to die because I like my life right now. If I die, I would be far from the people I love the most. I have heard of past lives and being born again and I hope it's true so I can be with the people I love again.

Thinking about death makes me sad. :(
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 2:52 pm

i dont know what happens you cant just go and ask a person because they are dead, i supose you will have to wait. But i do think you will get a new life as a animal, human, alien or a plant im not sure
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 3:01 pm

None of those things said above are true.
It's what man wants to think.
Man wants to think that we'll keep on living in another body. Or be happy in a paradise.

Man is afraid of the unknown. Death is the ultimate unknown. You can't know about it till you experiance it, and everyone HAS to experiance it.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 3:35 pm

There is a chance you may get another life but you might not be a human. You could get another life as a plant or maybe a human from Pakistan or something like that.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 5:05 pm

Chargers2133 wrote:
There is a chance you may get another life but you might not be a human. You could get another life as a plant or maybe a human from Pakistan or something like that.
That is the law of Hindu.
If you were a rock, and you did everything they wanted you to do, you would be reincarnated as a dog or something higher.
If you were a human and were terrible all your life, you would be sent to a hellish place, and after your release, reincarnated.

Did you hear about the kid that's claiming to be the reincarnation of Buddha?
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 5:11 pm

^yah what a wacko
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 5:13 pm

KY wrote:

If you were a rock, and you did everything they wanted you to do, you would be reincarnated as a dog or something higher.

Next time I'll dissect a rock and find it's brain.... :roll:
Back to top Go down
-fallensk8r
Observer
Observer
-fallensk8r

Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 5:13 pm

Lol. Mmm, yeah, I don't wanna die.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 5:17 pm

We all still have a while before we die. Don't be worrying right now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 5:25 pm

Not really worried yet. As long as you stay healthy and be nice, you will have an amazing life (And live long)
Back to top Go down
-fallensk8r
Observer
Observer
-fallensk8r

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 5:28 pm

I guess so.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 5:28 pm

If you are healthy, people say you will live a longer life. So always remember, eat healthy! :D
Back to top Go down
-fallensk8r
Observer
Observer
-fallensk8r

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 5:30 pm

I have to work on that. xD
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 5:31 pm

Chargers2133 wrote:
If you are healthy, people say you will live a longer life. So always remember, eat healthy! :D

That doesn't help me much XD I get the right exercise though and eat the right amount of junk food luckily.
Back to top Go down
NeoquestMoo
Wanderer
Wanderer
NeoquestMoo

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 5:32 pm

I wanna be a hunk of cheese in the next life, then after someone eats me become a human again and give the most in-depth lectures and reports on the digestive system. xD
I think death will be fine as long as I don't go to um... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of death?   Are you afraid of death? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you afraid of death?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2