Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!

Go down 
+11
1pinkie7
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Ghost
Goobenheimer
iWaddle
Hellopayton
Thunder
2PXI
RedDot58
Chargers
AlterBlade
15 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! Empty
PostSubject: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 2:09 am

The truckload of updates has arrived!I'm deviding everything into a category to prevent people from getting confused.

Coins for Change
Coins for Change 2008 has arrived, bringing back the bell item.Donate as much as you can, but remember that just 25 coins is making a difference.I donated tons, and now it's your turn.You can find stations at the Plaza, Beach, and Rockhopper's Quarters(must have the key!).Donate your coins today!

Rockhopper's Arrival
Rockhopper has returned to spend Christmas with the island.His ship is in style for Christmas, and he's even having some changes done to Treasure Hunt.He brought back the Red Sailor Cap(Red Beanie), 2 new furniture items-the globe and a Coins for Change banner-and a green parrot.Remember to try and find Rockhopper!

New Furniture Catalog
Have you ever wanted to build your own Snow Fort?
Did you need more Christmas stuff for the Holidays?
All of that is in this catalog!The catalog starts off with tons of Snowfort pieces that you can use for any snowball fights/wars!On the next page, we have some snowy trees(like the Forest), some rocks, and some Icicles.The Log Bench and Brown Chair returned.Now we're at the Christmas Section which will last until the next Furniture Catalog(January).
The Christmas Wreath came back along with the candles, and the small Christmas Tree came back.They forgot about the Candy Canes!

--Hidden Items(Furniture Catalog)
1. At the 1st page of the Christmas Section, click the red dots on the green leaves at the top left corner of the page for the Leaning Tree.
2. Click the red rope on the Velvet Rope for the Welcome Mat.

Return of "Quest for the Golden Puffle"
The Stage Play from May 2008 known as "Quest for the Golden Puffle" has returned.There are no new items other than the background which may have already appeared in May.There are still some cool effects and a well written plot.Go help out the act and get your role!

--Hidden Items(Stage Catalog)
1. At the very 1st page, click the golden puffle for the Crook & Flail

New Igloo Music
We have some great music for your igloo-5 new tracks!There are 2 Christmas Tracks for the holidays.The Piano Music is new, but it's a very good track.The soft Christmas music track returned as well.The other 3 tracks are Anniversary(The 3rd one) and Team Blue 2.The Pop Song returned from Music Jam 2008.Go try them out!

New Postcards
Finally, we have some new postcards.The new cards are:
-Card Jitsu
-Golden Puffle
-Donate
-Season's Greetings
-Happy New Year
-Merry Christmas
-DJ3K

Wow, tons of updates in just 1 day and all of them are fantastic.
The Christmas Party starts next week, so get ready!

Last edited by Chao the Snowman on December 12th 2008, 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 2:13 am

I donated 2000 coins for CFC. I am proud. I love these updates. Nice Chao.
Back to top Go down
RedDot58
Seeker
Seeker
RedDot58

Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 2:24 am

I'm donating 10,000 in.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 2:28 am

To make me a better person, I will donate a ton more! 8)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 2:28 am

I already donated 500 coins to each category. :)

The new furniture is awesome.It has everything plus tons of new stuff...but no candy canes.

By the way, do not buy from the Stage Play Catalog until tomorrow, otherwise you will need to log off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 2:34 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THEY BROUGHT BACK THE SAILOR CAP!!!

That was my first item. :downcast:

This sucks.
I donated 1,500 to each category already though.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 6:51 am

^ouch, looks like CP has been bringing a lot of old items back lately, I hope they don't bring the original sombrero back, that was my first member item.

I really like the igloo updates, the snowforts are just plain awesome
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 10:35 am

i donated 1000 in CFC. i like the red sailors hat/ red toque.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 10:51 am

Wow, Rockhopper should be more creative...He's so boring now..It should be like a "Christmas Sailor Hat", like They only have red, but they should put like Green Stripes to make it more Christmas-y...The Creators are so lazy to make a NEW ITEM... :oops:
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 11:14 am

I didn't see any new igloo catalog. I must not be special enough. ;_;

Anyways, I LOVE the new igloo furniture. This is something that people who've been playing for a very long time have been requesting for a while. The Red Sailor's Cap also used to be called the Red Beanier, did you know? :p

Also, my penguin turned 1,002 today. ;D
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 11:32 am

Chao the Snowman wrote:

By the way, do not buy from the Stage Play Catalog until tomorrow, otherwise you will need to log off.

You can buy the stuff now without a problem.

I love the Christmas Piano music for your igloo.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 12:14 pm

Yeah I also love the music for your Igloo.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 6:26 pm

I gave my 1st post a large update.

It only took me 20 minutes to type. XD
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 6:35 pm

Lots of updates but nothing is that great.

Coins for Change: 4/10 - It's a great thing to do and I will be donating a lot of coins. But I don't see why they put a donation center on the beach when you can just do it right on Rockhoppers ship.

Rockhopper: 6/10 - Decorations were great but his items were horrible. They just brought back clothing items and added some new furniture. There were so many pirate Christmas items they could have made.

Furniture: 5/10 - A small rock? Are you kidding me? The new items were pretty boring. Could have also been better.

Music: 9/10 - Pretty good music that fits my igloos theme.

Stage: 7/10 - It's laggy but one of the best plays. Great items and just an overall fun stage.

Postcards: Don't really care for them so I won't rate them.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 10:05 pm

Chao, this was such a great update I had to check the blog to see if you didn't take it from there XD You need to make your own blog!

Nice, updates, I love all of them!
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 10:28 pm

^yes he does need to but don't do a Watex
Back to top Go down
1pinkie7
Adventurer
Adventurer
1pinkie7

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 1:05 am

I donated 1000 for each cause and I'm proud. I'm going to donate some more. (:

And very nice updates, Chao!
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 1:09 am

i love the new igloo music!
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 3:16 pm

I donated all of my 9879 and I still didn't get a certficate for donating!

Meanies! :P

/edit: Here are my ratings

10/10 music
10/10 Coins for Change
10/10 furniture
10/10 rockhopper items

I just love Christmas! :Joyful:
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 6:25 pm

:O Theres new music!?
Awesome. :)
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 6:55 pm

wow alot of updates
cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!   Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Coins for Change 2008, Rockhopper's Arrival, New Furniture Catalog, New Music, New Stage Play, and New Postcards!!
Page 1 of 1