Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid Things You've Done

Go down 
+12
spyke
Egaro
High Jinks
Dieg
Reddex28
KingdomDarkII
lookathis
Asho
Dave
Tina9340
iWaddle
Chief Spy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Stupid Things You've Done Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 12:01 pm

Post some random stupid things you've done!!! I have alot. But, I'll post one to start with.

Ok, so I was standing at my window, and it was open. I just so happen to be 3 stories up in my apartment building. That's a LONG way up. So, stupid me puts my phone on the windowsill of the open window with no screen. I was making cookies, and my hands had a bunch of butter on them when my cell phone rings. I walk over, pick it up WITHOUT washing my hands, it slips out and falls three stories to it's death.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 12:09 pm

I was at the mall, and I hugged random people. :P
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 12:15 pm

LOL! One time, a little 5 year old I was babysitting and I went to the mall, and there was a SUPER FAT LADY on the escalator. So, the 5-year old, Caroline, screamed, "HEY LOOK JENNIFYR, A PREGNANT LADY!!!!"

And the lady heard. I went over, and said to the lady,
"Sorry about Caroline. She's just a little excited. Good luck with the baby!"
And the lady goes:
"I'm not having a baby."

Boy, was THAT awkward!!!!!
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 12:42 pm

Chief Spy wrote:
LOL! One time, a little 5 year old I was babysitting and I went to the mall, and there was a SUPER FAT LADY on the escalator. So, the 5-year old, Caroline, screamed, "HEY LOOK JENNIFYR, A PREGNANT LADY!!!!"

And the lady heard. I went over, and said to the lady,
"Sorry about Caroline. She's just a little excited. Good luck with the baby!"
And the lady goes:
"I'm not having a baby."

Boy, was THAT awkward!!!!!

That's awkward, but hilarious! :face:
Back to top Go down
Tina9340
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 2:24 pm

Well, there was a time in Health class that we where talking about, male protection. And I said "Yea, I saw a movie on that once." The whole class bursted out in laughter. I guess that was pretty stupid comment I made.
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 2:56 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Dave
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 2:59 pm

Once i got a glass of milk. And put it in a cupboard lol
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 3:06 pm

In the school, my friends told me to tell the wrong answer, and then, my teacher asked me a question, and I answer the question, and it was wrong, all the class laughed at me, without I know.
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 3:23 pm

7asho0m wrote:
In the school, my friends told me to tell the wrong answer, and then, my teacher asked me a question, and I answer the question, and it was wrong, all the class laughed at me, without I know.
What was the qusetion?
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 3:54 pm

lol when i was 3 i saw a man in a grocery store and shouted out real loud "THAT MAN LOOKS LIKE SANTA CLAUSE!!!" right in front of him lol

my personal fav
i was 3 (again) and my mom says "Your so cute im just gonna eat you up!" so stupid me goes "Eat me mommy eat me!" in a grocery store line LOL
Back to top Go down
Reddex28
Observer
Observer
Reddex28

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 3:54 pm

When I Was 4 My Mam Bought A Cd Player...I Didnt Like It So I Stuffed A Sandwich In It....So My Mam Bought Another One And I Had A Ravioli Food Fight Wit It :D
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 3:57 pm

When I was like 3 or 4 I was playing with clay and I ate it it tasted bad :barf:
Back to top Go down
Reddex28
Observer
Observer
Reddex28

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 4:00 pm

Dieg01 wrote:
When I was like 3 or 4 I was playing with clay and I ate it it tasted bad :barf:

Lol Oh Yeah That Reminds Me Of My Brother He Stuffed Mud In His Mouth
When He Went To Play Outside
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 5:34 pm

LMAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
High Jinks
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
High Jinks

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 6:05 pm

I cried and pushed over a boy who knocked my sandpit 'sandytopia' over!
:barf:
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 6:11 pm

LOL!!!!!

One time I thought the wasabi on sushi looked good, and if you don't know what wasabi is, it's this SUPER-SPICY green blob they put with sushi. The smallest bit makes your mouth all hot. But anyways, I ate the WHOLE thing in one bite at a restaurant, and I was jumping around making weird noises and faces, and I had to grab a thing of water from the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 6:23 pm

Well, Chief Spy, that sure explains the whole cell phone thing. What about Mr. Rockpants?

Today in reading, everyone was being noisy and I was fed up with it, so I shouted "I'm specthial!" (You've gotta hear it, it's freaky...) The class went dead silent. Ah, well, I've publicly embarrassed myself often enough.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 6:28 pm

OOO! I have one!!! (Mr. Rockypants is a different story. YOU MADE ME SO CURIOUS ABOUT DROPPING HIM OUT OF A WINDOW!)

Ok, so my friend's older brother, Jeffrey, always plays pranks on her, so she played a prank on him. She put a bucket of water on top of her door. I come over, open her door (it's always unlocked) and the bucket of water drops on my head, and I get wet. She comes over and she goes:
"Oh yeah, you got wet. Sorry, I put a bucket of water on top of the door as a prank for Jeffrey."
So I freak out and start screaming:
"WELL NO DUH! OH YOU PUT A BUCKET OF WATER ON TOP OF THE DOOR? GEE, YOU DON'T SAY!!!! WELL OF COURSE I'M WET WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM? A PERPETUALLY WET UNICORN?!?!"
I walk over to her neighbors house and knock on the door:
"DO I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING PERPETUALLY WET UNICORN TO YOU?!"
He just stands there, staring at me.
"OH YOU DO, DON'T YOU?! WELL I FORGOT TO MENTION WE'RE GOING TO COTTON CANDY CLOUDS. OH, AND I'M GETTING THE SURGERY TO BECOME A MAN!!! DID YA KNOW THAT????"
And then I finally realized what happened, and they're both just staring at me with their mouths wide open.

It was freaky.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 6:32 pm

Uh...okay...that was very...very...very...*continues saying very for two hours* strange...

And I just said that I wondered what would happen! You dropped him out the window! Lol.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 6:34 pm

BUT YOU MADE ME CURIOUS!!!!
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 6:46 pm

i remember 1

i once told my friend i was terminal so he freaked. And these were his exact words when i told him "Whats that?" so i told him and the next part is bleeped out but still "HOLY **** ***** *** * ******!!!!!" his parents were right next 2 him so they yelled and i was making strange choking noises then a day later i said "I LIED!" and he said "About what?" so i told him and then the cycle restarts from when he started swearing!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
spyke
Sidekick
Sidekick
spyke

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 6:47 pm

Okay so i was going to tell my sister 5years old how not to eat play-doh because she said it looks good so i took a lot of goooey black play-doh and i was going to pretend to lick it and act like it tasted horiible! This way my sis wouldnt eat it! But my otheer sis came behind me and scared me to DEATH and i bit down on the play-doh while in my mouth! Not only i was making funny noises because of taste but i ran to the bathroom wwhile my little 5 year old sis laughs at me. I spent like half an hour rinsing it out of my teeth and stuff. Then my little sis stil lughing on the table i come in and say "thats why you dont eat Play-Doh!"
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 9:03 pm

Chief Spy wrote:
OOO! I have one!!! (Mr. Rockypants is a different story. YOU MADE ME SO CURIOUS ABOUT DROPPING HIM OUT OF A WINDOW!)

Ok, so my friend's older brother, Jeffrey, always plays pranks on her, so she played a prank on him. She put a bucket of water on top of her door. I come over, open her door (it's always unlocked) and the bucket of water drops on my head, and I get wet. She comes over and she goes:
"Oh yeah, you got wet. Sorry, I put a bucket of water on top of the door as a prank for Jeffrey."
So I freak out and start screaming:
"WELL NO DUH! OH YOU PUT A BUCKET OF WATER ON TOP OF THE DOOR? GEE, YOU DON'T SAY!!!! WELL OF COURSE I'M WET WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM? A PERPETUALLY WET UNICORN?!?!"
I walk over to her neighbors house and knock on the door:
"DO I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING PERPETUALLY WET UNICORN TO YOU?!"
He just stands there, staring at me.
"OH YOU DO, DON'T YOU?! WELL I FORGOT TO MENTION WE'RE GOING TO COTTON CANDY CLOUDS. OH, AND I'M GETTING THE SURGERY TO BECOME A MAN!!! DID YA KNOW THAT????"
And then I finally realized what happened, and they're both just staring at me with their mouths wide open.

It was freaky.
LOL EW. Are they really getting surgery? And my weirdest moment is:
I can't think of one... Ill post it later
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 9:17 pm

lol, no. And I was the one that screamed that, haha.
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 9:43 pm

I have a weird one...

When I was a little kid, I thought that the air freshener was a type of soda that you spray.{I think you now where this is going} but my mom wouldnt let me have it. So, once she left it in my reach and I took it and sprayed it in my mouth and it tasted horrible and I spat it out i the sink and washed my mouth. It really tasted horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Things You've Done
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next