Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid Things You've Done

Go down 
+12
spyke
Egaro
High Jinks
Dieg
Reddex28
KingdomDarkII
lookathis
Asho
Dave
Tina9340
iWaddle
Chief Spy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Stupid Things You've Done - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 9:57 pm

Ew, LOL!

One time, before I met Andre, I went out with this guy, Craig, and apparently, I gave him his first kiss. The second my lips touched his, he started to pee his pants. (yes, he had pants on. I'm not...bad) Well, he started trying to joke about it, he was all just like:
"Oops, leakage on aisle 2!"
and
"Miss Jennifyr, please clean up the chronic leak"
and even,
"Whoops, there it goes again! I have a kitten's bladder!"
so then he LEFT, and let ME clean up his...leak. My couch was ruined. I broke up with him the next day.

It's not really MY stupid thing, but a stupid thing HE said, lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 10:00 pm

Hmm something stupid..

well once i was looking for my remote to the tv and i couldnt find it!
So i was looking everywhere for it for like 10 minutes, so i finally sat down on my bed. I had to watch just that one channel with the same volume throughout the whole program. Then when i was goin to sleep soon, i realized where it was.

Yeah you can guess it. in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 10:01 pm

jmg11 wrote:
I have a weird one...

When I was a little kid, I thought that the air freshener was a type of soda that you spray.{I think you now where this is going} but my mom wouldnt let me have it. So, once she left it in my reach and I took it and sprayed it in my mouth and it tasted horrible and I spat it out i the sink and washed my mouth. It really tasted horrible.

What about when you back out of the bathroom, shouting "Back foul beast!", spraying the air freshener?
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 10:01 pm

OMG!!!! LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 10:04 pm

Heh, RangersRock made me remember one. I lost my GBA SP, and I searched the whole house for it. I was really peeved when I couldn't find it, and upset because it had my favorite game in it. So I asked my sister if she know where it was, and she said yeah, so I asked her where and she said in your hand...

That was four hours of my life wasted.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 10:04 pm

Eh... gross. At least he was.. wearing pants :P
He tried to joke about it 3 times? So.. that mean he was peeing his pants.. that long??!

Weirdo (craig)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Things You've Done   Stupid Things You've Done - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Things You've Done
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2