Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.

Go down 
+6
Giatekla
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Dieg
Goobenheimer
Snowiyflake
Hellopayton
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. Empty
PostSubject: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 2:56 am

Well, there are theories and beliefs all over this forum; atheism, Christianity, 2012-Doomsday, etc. Of course, there's one that's not spoken of, because many people refuse all together to accept it, or even so much as consider it. It's something that I'm sure you've heard, but you're so blinded by the propaganda that you can't see the full story. This is the theory that 9/11 was a controlled demolition.

Does anyone here remember back in September 2001, a little bit after the eleventh day to be precise, when stores were selling flags so fast that they couldn't keep them in stock? Remember when George W. Bush has the commercial of him, standing on a large Navy-base at sea, with the large banner behind him that said "Mission Accomplished?" If you don't, time to reminisce and go back to a time when the county first started operating on fear.

America - or it's current leaders - rely on fear to brainwash the American citizens. All that needs to be said in their debate or topic of discussion is "September the eleventh," "Osama Bin Laden" or "war" and the programmed American mind will automatically picture the enemy as a terrorist over in Iraq or Afghanistan that bears this face. It's time to re-boot the mind and look at who the true enemy really is. There is no face to picture when you think "American enemy," because Bush, who many have been blaming, is but a figure head in the process. The only American enemy is America itself, and the people who have created this near-capitalist country that runs on the fuel of fear and hatred toward the "enemy" country need to be overthrown before more problems elevate.

If you lost a loved one to the attack on the World Trade Centers, it might be hard to accept this information. The first step to acceptance, though, is understanding. There are people in America who would do this; these things aren't limited to third-world countries. There might be anger balling up in the pit of your stomach right now, which you feel like venting in a post. If so, take a deep breath and clear your head. It's easy to blame something like this on someone outside of the government that runs your country; in fact, it's more common to believe that mindset than anything else. But, again, remember: There are people in America who would do this, and they have. If you were one of the ones who went out and bought an American flag to show your patriotism in September of 2001, it's time to put it down and see through the lies.

One good question to opposers of this idea is why oppose this? Is there something grand about the continent you live on? Does your country define you? What IS important about your country, besides the fact that it's where you live? Not much. You have staged attacks to try and offer protection by going into a war. You live there. That's basically it - it's land where people kill others to go into war so they can kill others, making it all the while seem like you're being protected. You gain pride in knowing that you won a war, and not knowing that you were blinded by propaganda. Think, for a moment: Men in caves in the Middle East took over airplanes that belong to the country with the best technology and military force in the world. On that day, out of the hundred plus years of steel-framed buildings, the only three buildings made of steel-frame to ever collapse due to fire collapsed, and they were all leased by the same man, and all fell in the exact same way. Odd, isn't it? And, on that same day, in those same buildings, firemen, police officers and media crew all heard and saw bombs going off in those three buildings long before they collapsed (due to "fire"). All three buildings feel at a near freefall speed. Building seven, which was NOT hit by a plane, came down symetrically in only six seconds due to scattered fires. Does that make sense?

I quote:
Quote :
9/11 witnesses - who include fire crew, police officers and media
reporters - heard and saw explosions going off inside the towers, long
before they actually fell. Many witnesses reported powerful explosions
in the basements of the buildings long before they collapsed. Plus,
controlled demolition experts agree that the collapses of the three
buildings bear all of the hallmarks of a controlled demolition. For
example, we see demolition "squibs" shooting out of the windows of the
buildings before they started to collapse. All three buildings
collapsed at near freefall speed. Building 7, which wasn't hit by a
plane and contained only small scattered fires, came down symmetrically
in just 6-seconds. And 6-weeks after 9/11, liquified steel was found
under the rubble of all three buildings and the temperature was still
in excess of 1500F. Jet-fuel simply cannot burn hot enough to reach
that sort of temperature. And many of the steel beams found in the
rubble of the three buildings were cut diagonally - in exactly the same
way as shaped-charges slice through steel diagonally to bring a
building straight down. Sulfur residue was also found on the steel
beams.

There's simply too much evidence. I am well aware that now both the originally 9/11 story and older conspiracy are now propaganda, and you should be too. I'm leaving you to make your decision now, based on solid fact: was 9/11 a controlled demolition?

Let's see how long it takes before I get flamed for this and censorship takes place.
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 3:08 am

this is... interesting. im literally speechless!
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 10:45 am

Hellopayton wrote:
There are people in America who would do this; these things aren't limited to third-world countries.

We all know that people in America would do stuff like this. People in America do these kinds of things every day. But the point is, they were attacked by a country outside of America. I don't really think a good way to accept it is by thinking that people do this in America every day.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 11:34 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
There are people in America who would do this; these things aren't limited to third-world countries.

We all know that people in America would do stuff like this. People in America do these kinds of things every day. But the point is, they were attacked by a country outside of America. I don't really think a good way to accept it is by thinking that people do this in America every day.
People in the American government don't crash planes into giant buildings every day, they only do these things when there needs to be support for something that otherwise would not have started, like the Iraq war. Believing and understanding is the first step to acceptance; do you have a better way for people to accept this?
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 12:27 pm

I do believe it was a controlled demolition I mean it all looks so obvious and even more now.I completely agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 12:33 pm

uhh yah 1/4 of America figured this out last year
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 12:35 pm

Saint Chaos The Hedgehog wrote:
Nobody has figured out the truth still
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 12:56 pm

Speechless.. completely.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 1:02 pm

Frosty wrote:
Nobody has figured out the truth still
thats not happened on South Park
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 1:29 pm

I saw this on South Park last year. I believe 1/2 but it's probably true.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 2:15 pm

Who says I didn't?
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 2:16 pm

^then your part of the 1/4 of america
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 2:29 pm

People research this everyday and I bet that no one maybe just a few people have figured out the truth of 9/11. I agree with Hellopayton.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 2:52 pm

HP...
You're wrong.
I'm not going to flame you.
They found a book, written by Sadame Heussain. It said he's got a plan to "outdo 9/11"
He admitted he caused it in the videos. So, you my friend, are wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 5:02 pm

KY wrote:
HP...
You're wrong.
I'm not going to flame you.
They found a book, written by Sadame Heussain. It said he's got a plan to "outdo 9/11"
He admitted he caused it in the videos. So, you my friend, are wrong.
Don't jump to any conclusions. That very well could be part of the plan, and I can see how that could easily be staged. Neither of us know what the truth really is.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 5:30 pm

You need to be open-minded. But, you can't be so open-minded you don't even realize the facts.
I'm talking to both HP's side and KD's side.... cause seriously, it's hard to know who to believe, either the crazy people who blow themselves up in cars or the wackos who bust our environment and go terrorizing other countries to get money and oil, claiming that they haven't made any mistakes on that part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.   There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one. Empty

Back to top Go down

There are theories here left and right, but you're sure to hate this one.
Page 1 of 1