Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herbert Theories?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Herbert Theories? Empty
PostSubject: Herbert Theories?   Herbert Theories? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 3:29 pm

Any theories about what Herber and Klutzy are going to do next? I think that the next one is that it will be revealed that Herbert pushed a glacier into RH ship so he could get the key and hijack it!
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Herbert Theories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbert Theories?   Herbert Theories? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 3:31 pm

That was the same theory I had in my thread about Rockhopper's journal. Clubpenguin might explain if we email them ;)
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Herbert Theories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbert Theories?   Herbert Theories? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 3:34 pm

Cycle22 wrote:
That was the same theory I had in my thread about Rockhopper's journal. Clubpenguin might explain if we email them ;)
Maybe not. They dont strike me as people who give away secrets to random strangers.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Herbert Theories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbert Theories?   Herbert Theories? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 3:34 pm

yep! That's a good thought...
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Herbert Theories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbert Theories?   Herbert Theories? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 3:40 pm

Kingdom Dark II wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:
Maybe not. They dont strike me as people who give away secrets to random strangers.

But if they explain it as though it is a normal thing like Rockhopper purposely left it, then that might mean it has nothing to do with Herbert ;)
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Herbert Theories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbert Theories?   Herbert Theories? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 3:59 pm

Cycle22 wrote:
Kingdom Dark II wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:

But if they explain it as though it is a normal thing like Rockhopper purposely left it, then that might mean it has nothing to do with Herbert ;)
But WHY would he leave it? And why would he leave the KEY in it? Maybe he forgot it and it will fall in wrong hands for the next mission.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Herbert Theories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbert Theories?   Herbert Theories? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 4:45 pm

I think that Herbert is building some kind of mid control device for penguins... :)
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Herbert Theories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbert Theories?   Herbert Theories? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 7:21 pm

I think there going to cause trouble to the stage cause in mission 7 he said that the stage would be his next plan after the CP clock.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Herbert Theories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbert Theories?   Herbert Theories? EmptyMay 10th 2008, 7:25 pm

OMG! I just got hit (metophorically of cousre) on the head with a rock! Well, we arleady know that he can build stuff right? Well think about it. First 2 springs and a gear from the cp clock. Next maybe a few levers from the "Switchbox 3000" then maybe a jet pack or two! He's making something with our stuff! Either to ruin the fun of cp or to make himself warm!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Herbert Theories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbert Theories?   Herbert Theories? Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbert Theories?
Page 1 of 1