Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightmare Hero

Go down 
+2
Cheer_Queen
Tricky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Nightmare Hero Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Hero   Nightmare Hero EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 4:22 am

Nightmare Hero Nightm10

Anyway, to cut it short, this is just a simple signature that I made Wednesday night while listening to some of my friends CDs. He has tons of CDs and so he let me borrow some of them (a whole binder full) and so I have been listening to the CDs and adding the songs that I like to my iPod. Currently I have went through about 4 pages, each side of a page has 4 CDs so 2 sides would be 8 CDs and 4 pages whole would be 32 CDs with about 10 songs on each, more or less. 32x10=320 songs that I have listened to. Plus I have about 10 pages left. 10x8=80 CDs, 80x10=800 more songs to go. Plus, he is going to give me another binder full next... uh... Thursday, I think that is what he said. :face: I love music but I have to have something to do while listening to it.

Back on topic, this signature is just random effects, filters, and brushes. So I hope you weren't expecting a masterpiece. lol
Back to top Go down
Cheer_Queen
Vagabond
Vagabond
Cheer_Queen

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Nightmare Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hero   Nightmare Hero EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 4:45 am

That's really cool
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

Nightmare Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hero   Nightmare Hero EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 5:00 am

It looks great even if it was just random brushes and everything. I like the whole dark looking effect.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Nightmare Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hero   Nightmare Hero EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 5:04 am

snowed ninja wrote:
It looks great even if it was just random brushes and everything. I like the whole dark looking effect.
Thanks, I actually had not planned on making it like that. I first had that "moon" in there with a second one on the opposite side which gave it a dark look. I added in the grass and since I liked the dark look, I played around with the colors. There is actually a rainbow gradient in it. XD
Back to top Go down
Longhorn
Vagabond
Vagabond
Longhorn

Registration date : 2008-12-26

Nightmare Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hero   Nightmare Hero EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 10:43 pm

thats sorta weird bein pruple and all
Back to top Go down
Longhorn
Vagabond
Vagabond
Longhorn

Registration date : 2008-12-26

Nightmare Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hero   Nightmare Hero EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 10:43 pm

thats sorta weird bein pruple and all
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Nightmare Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hero   Nightmare Hero EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 10:00 pm

To bad your leaving you were a quality poster, Well Bye I guess
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Nightmare Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hero   Nightmare Hero EmptyFebruary 11th 2009, 6:22 pm

It looks pretty good, but it doesnt look that detailed, it looks like you just made a blue backround with a few filters, desaturated a layer of default brush on PS, and out some kewl layersw over it. But I like the font, what is it?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmare Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Hero   Nightmare Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Hero
Page 1 of 1