Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightmare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Nightmare Empty
PostNightmare

Ok, if you don't like blood then don't read this, but last night I had the worst nightmare possibly ever.

So I am walking around town and I am kidnapped by this guy who has no face but it's just a black circle. I wake up in the dream and I am in a small room with two beds, and three other people in the room. They are all in tattered clothes and have sad expressions on their faces. I look down and I am wearing the same thing. I run up to the door and open it and look out to see a hallway opening up into what looks like a daycare playroom. I walk out and all of a sudden this weird figure holding a chainsaw starts running after me. I start hauling it back to the room. It opens and I try to lock the door, but it doesn't lock. The three people are still there and the figure enters the room, it pulls out a gun and starts to shot at me, but it misses, then one of the people pulls out a gun and the figure and the guy have a pause then the guy and the figure shoot at the same time and hit each other with bullets. The guy falls to the ground and the figure does too but it doesn't die. So I grab a Rod and pierce through it several times with blood flying everywhere. It still doesn't die and I make a break for the door. I turn around to see the figure chop off one of the other people's heads and the sad expression is still on the detached head and the figure starts slowly walking towards me like it knows there is no escape. I run into the daycare room and there is blood everywhere. I go to a corner and 2 zombie like things come out of the closet, they both have chainsaws. I run through them and they each chop their heads off. All of a sudden, one of my friends appears before me and says it looks like you are a lot harder to kill than I thought. I plead to him to let me go see my grandfather because the exit is right there but the prisoners said anyone who tries to escape without permission from "The Chosen One" is caught in a boundary and killed. My grandfather really did have heart failure last week, so I plead to him to let me out. He eventually agrees right before the figure comes to jab a rod through me. I run out the door and run for a while and I am on a busy street that I travel on to go to school. I just haul it down the street but the street doesn't end. I go to a dead end and all of a sudden there is like a air bombing and people are being blasted and there are bodies flying everywhere. Then a man in grey walks up to me and says, goodbye. He takes out a knife, and I am crying in the corner and he pierces it through me, I spring from the bed and there are tears rolling down my face.

It was one of the creepiest things ever.

~DirkD
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Nightmare :: Comments

JazzDawg
Re: Nightmare
Post July 24th 2009, 2:23 am by JazzDawg
Wow, jeez... Freaky.
(Wooh, 4000th post)

Last edited by JazzDawg on July 25th 2009, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skyward Sam
Post July 24th 2009, 2:25 am by Skyward Sam
JazzDawg wrote:
Wow, jeez... Freaky.

I know dude I was so creeped out when I woke up, I just sat up in bed for about an hour.
Kool Kat
Post July 24th 2009, 2:25 am by Kool Kat
LOL at the guy with a black circle for a face. i can just imagine it. scary nightmare though.
You could make a movie out of it. ;p

Off-topic: Jazz, your sig is worrying me... :S
Post July 24th 2009, 2:27 am by Rudolph
That would be a pretty good movie I guess...
That is a crazy dream... What do you thing made you even dream that?
Skyward Sam
Post July 24th 2009, 2:28 am by Skyward Sam
Halama wrote:
That would be a pretty good movie I guess...
That is a crazy dream... What do you thing made you even dream that?

I don't know It started out as a good dream then it was all just like that.
Post  by Sponsored content

Nightmare

Page 1 of 1