Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pass The Present!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 9:35 am

Ok, so since we are so inactive, I guess we could play some games...
~~~~~~
I made-up a game called "Pass The Present", it's basically a Post __ times before a Mod/Admin- kind of game Contest..Here's the rules:
~You may post anything but offending words..You should know that...
~Every post after the First Post (The one that makes sense), you must change a letter, add a letter, or delete a leter to make a word that makes sense or you are out..But the whole phase does not have to make sense
~You may use simleys, but same rulse apply for ^Rule 1^
~Any person who posts after a person who changed/added/deleted a letter must keep that change, or that person is out
~All mods must post this quote: "Ho-ho-ho! What did you say? You are fired, once I give you a lei! *Gives lei to _______* (Elf who posted before Santa)
~Once a Mod posts, the person before the Mod who posted, is out (Mods are Santa Clauss', while we, Normal Users, are Elves)
~The last person to be on the "Elf of The Month Board" (All users who are playing), wins!
NOTE: I was thinking of a prize for the winner, but sadly, I can't make any Avatar, or Signature...:(
-----------
Example:
1.) Snoman98 posts: Club Penguin did not give out new items...:(
2.) Ketchup Wasabi posts: Club Penguin did not gave out new items...:(
3.) Ace Posts: Club Penguin die not gave out new items...:(

4.) Jingle Posts: Ho-Ho-Ho! What did you say? You are fired once I hand you a Lei! *gives Lei to ________ *(Elf who posted before Santa)
-----------
Right now, I have to post the Elves (There must be 15 before we start playing), so apply now to Santa's Workshop, before it's too late! :D

:veryhappy: Elf of The Month :veryhappy:
Oggy9
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by Snoman The Great on December 29th 2008, 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 9:37 am

I will be an Elf. I will be definitely active from now on.
Back to top Go down

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 9:58 am

Annybody else going to join? :line:
Back to top Go down
Detroit87
Wanderer
Wanderer
Detroit87

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 5:07 pm

Detroit87 wrote:
Excuse me, are you going to join? :oops:
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 5:22 pm

I'm sorry, I just see this as a a posting game on steroids. If you can change my mind I might join.
Back to top Go down

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 1:08 pm

Triton 13 wrote:
I'm sorry, I just see this as a a posting game on steroids. If you can change my mind I might join.
What was that for? Why, is this game too good for you... Just don't try to make this any worse then it is now... :downcast:
Back to top Go down
Detroit87
Wanderer
Wanderer
Detroit87

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 1:45 pm

🤤 This game is confusing
Back to top Go down

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 3:37 pm

You guys have no imagination in doing anything... :Evil:
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 5:44 pm

Snoman The Great wrote:
Triton 13 wrote:
What was that for? Why, is this game too good for you... Just don't try to make this any worse then it is now... :downcast:

Umm..Yea, don't try and change my words. I never said it was too good for me. Posting Games aren't allowed and this looks a lot like one. I was telling you to tell me how this differs from a posting game.
Back to top Go down

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 8:24 am

[b]PSH! Just go under your box and take a deep sleep...:P[/b]
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 3:04 pm

[b]Wow, this is why I hate arguing with younger kids, some just don't understand how to argue.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pass The Present! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pass The Present!   Pass The Present! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pass The Present!
Page 1 of 1