Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official NFL Playoff Information Thread

Go down 
+2
Triton
Thunder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Official NFL Playoff Information Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 4:38 pm

Hi. Well the playoffs have started and post the scores (if I don't have them). Here are the current one's:

(1/3/09)
AFC Wild Card Game:
Chargers 23, Colts 17 ( OT)
NFC Wild Card Game:
Cardinals 30, Falcons 24
(1/4/09)
AFC Wild Card Game:
Ravens 27, Dolphins 9
NFC Wild Card Game:
Eagles26, Vikings 14
(1/10/09 and 1/11/09)
NFC Divisional Playoff:
Eagles 23, Giants 11
Cardinals 33, Panthers 13
(1/10/09 and 1/11/09)
AFC Divisional Playoff:
Ravens 13, Titans 10
Steelers 25, Chargers 24
(1/18/09)
NFC Championship Game:
Cardinals 32, Eagles 25

AFC Championship Game:
Steelers 23, Ravens 14
(2/1/09)
Super Bowl:
Steelers 27, Cardinals 23

Last edited by Static on February 9th 2009, 12:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 7:42 pm

Time for a edit?

Arizona at Carolina

Philadelphia at NY

San Diego at Pittsburgh

Baltimore at Tennessee
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 8:19 pm

Go Eagles.

I'm pretty shocked we even made the playoffs let alone win yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 10:52 pm

Yea, I know. I'm sorry to say though, even if you beat the Giants, you won't be able to take Carolina. :D
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 10:54 pm

Triton wrote:
Yea, I know. I'm sorry to say though, even if you beat the Giants, you won't be able to take Carolina. :D
Even as much I want to disagree with this, I have to agree with it. :oops:
I still believe Eagles could win.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 11:09 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
Go Eagles.

Coming from a Cowboys fan. I'm not. They are the hottest team in the NFL right now, they are going to the Super Bowl and have a legit chance to win. Btw Eagles suck!! :)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 11:11 pm

DirkD wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
Go Eagles.

Coming from a Cowboys fan. I'm not. They are the hottest team in the NFL right now, they are going to the Super Bowl and have a legit chance to win. Btw Eagles suck!! :)

They arn't making it to the Superbowl, the Superbowl will be, Carolina VS Tennessee Titans :D

Next year It'll be Cowboys VS Broncos!
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 11:13 pm

DirkD wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
Go Eagles.

Come on Dirk. I thought you had class. Don't be hating on my team. :P

I'm getting so annoyed with everyone saying the Eagles suck. All the bandwagoners at school who switched to the Giants in the middle of the season are just talking trash about them and it's so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 11:40 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
Go Eagles.

I'm getting so annoyed with everyone saying the Eagles suck. All the bandwagoners at school who switched to the Giants in the middle of the season are just talking trash about them and it's so annoying.
I just said i thought you were going to the superbowl. Plus, next year will not be cowboys and broncos. Btw superbowl will be Eagles vs. Steelers. Titans arent good enough. Sorry. I never go with the top seeds
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 12:11 pm

Go Giants!
Triton wrote:
Time for a edit?

Its been edited.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 9:04 pm

The Eagles - Giants game was AMAZING. What a game. McNabb is an idiot. He ran off the field and picked up the Giants phone and got a penalty.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 9:11 pm

DirkD wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
Go Eagles.

I just said i thought you were going to the superbowl. Plus, next year will not be cowboys and broncos. Btw superbowl will be Eagles vs. Steelers. Titans arent good enough. Sorry. I never go with the top seeds

Who called it. Well now I think the Ravens or Arizona have a legit chance to win.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 9:20 pm

DirkD wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
Go Eagles.

Who called it. Well now I think the Ravens or Arizona have a legit chance to win.

Haha nice call. I honestly think the Eagles can get past the Cardinals. I really think it will be an all PA Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 11:47 am

The Super Bowl will be Arizona vs Pittsburgh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Playoff Information Thread   Official NFL Playoff Information Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official NFL Playoff Information Thread
Page 1 of 1