Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!

Go down 
+9
Bam
Waddle50008
Argie
Yoda.
Nitrome Gamer
Creeper
Robby
Ketchup Wasabi
Mojo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

Registration date : 2008-06-17

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 2:24 am

Hello Everyone, You might of heard of Penguin Planet Chat (The One I created), Anyways I have made a homepage for it, and I have put some ads on the top of the page and its registered to my google adsense account and I get paid for everyone who clicks on them, and uses the google search bar. anyway each user can only click the image ad ONE Time! But you can use the google search bar as many times as you want. For every user who clicks on the image link i get money in my adsense account, and the more people who click the more money comes in. Anyway The reason why im telling you this is because I would be glad to use some of the money to help make cpp better, such as upgrading the forum or webhosting server buying program licenses, etc. Just Remember the more clicks the ad gets and the more searches the google bar gets the more money we get. Anyway I will talk more about this with Admin and we can make out some sort of plan. Anyway I'd Just Though I'd Throw This Out To All You Guys.

BTW: All you have to do is click the ad, you don't have to signup for ANYTHING. AND You do not have to click the ads if you don't want to. If you think this is a scam so i can make money or something, then you do not have to click on the links.

I'll post more about this when I hear from admin, anyway have fun everyone,

- Mojo
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 3:00 am

So you will earn money and donate part of it to CPP?

Sounds like a deal. But how?
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 4:58 am

At the end of the month google will send me a check for however much money i make for all the clicks, once i get the check i will put it into my bank account and buy things for cpp such as better web hosting, premium message board system such as IPB, and vBulletin (If we have enough money), and other cool stuff to make everything a whole lot better. We can even pay google to host Club Penguin Planet In Their Ad System. We can do alot more things. I'm just trying to make money so i can make cpp a better place, and no there is no catch it's just for the joy of me and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Robby
Lurker
Lurker
Robby

Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 2:26 am

what image link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 11:22 am

the link is in his profile
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 3:17 pm

No The image ad is on The Penguin Planet Chat Page ( http://www.penguinplanetchat.com ) Click on that top chat link, and use the google search for whatever you want.

PS DON'T WORRY I HAVE PERMISSION TO POST THAT LINK!!!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 5:06 pm

I will click for you. This plan sounds GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Nitrome Gamer
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Nitrome Gamer

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 4:17 pm

Can't believe i just clicked a zwinky ad.

And IPB or VB (IPB is easier to skin, VB has better features) i'd go with vB if you can ;)
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 5:51 pm

Sure, But It's All Up To Admin or one o the other admins. P.S. Guys we need alot of more clicks we've only got $1.37 in the account so far I need to you guys to click it until ur finger gets tired. I am not allowed, beause it is against the TOS of google. Anyway guys keep clicking the ad till it gets boring.
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 6:32 pm

Do you know how much you get per click?
p.s If this helps CPP im on it right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 7:18 pm

How much would you get for a click, Mojo?
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 10:10 pm

$1.05 per click
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 10:14 pm

Mojo wrote:
$1.05 per click
Then how come you still only had 1.37 in the account last time?
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 10:24 pm

Isn't it kind of, well.. against the Google AdSense rules to tell people to click your ads?
Also, if you can get the chat a website, why don't you just cancel thqat site and use the money to get us what you were just talking about, instead of asking us to click your google ads?
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 10:28 pm

Are you planning on meeting someone on CPP for a contract (legal) How are we supposed to know your not gonna decide your not donating after we all visit it?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 2:33 am

To be truly honest with you i don't know, i think it varies, the first click i got it gave me $1.05 so i assumed it put $1.05 per click.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 9:41 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Isn't it kind of, well.. against the Google AdSense rules to tell people to click your ads?
Also, if you can get the chat a website, why don't you just cancel thqat site and use the money to get us what you were just talking about, instead of asking us to click your google ads?

Bam wrote:
Are you planning on meeting someone on CPP for a contract (legal) How are we supposed to know your not gonna decide your not donating after we all visit it?

~Bam

Ahem.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 8:39 pm

You are not staff. You aren't CPP's tech dude or anything such as. There is no way to be certain that you will use all of the money given for the forums only.

Is has been discussed many times, CPP does not want to upgrade to vB or a new forum. Just because you make the money and offer to use it for a new forum, does not mean we will move to a new forum. That is almost like a bribe.

What exactly do you plan on getting out of this?
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 8:45 pm

Taking the money and giving us nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nitrome Gamer
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Nitrome Gamer

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 10:59 am

The money's being plucked out of no-where and sent to an account, why do we care?
We're not loosing anyhting, no matter weather CPP uses it or not
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 11:56 am

You do realise, that sometimes just by clicking adverts, it automatically can put spyware, malware and other malicious software into your computer.
Although it may be the case to help CPP, is it worth it for a trashed computer?
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 2:37 pm

Google adsense ads are provided by people who pay google to put there ads on adsense, and they only get that done if the website is safe.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:27 pm

I hope you keep us updated with how much you are earning and how much you will be donating.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 6:42 pm

First of all your under age to make one of these accounts
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 10:12 am

Since no admins have checked here,I think you won't give the money to CPP and instead use it for CP stuff.No fair.You get money,we don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS POST WE CAN MAKE CPP BETTER!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next