Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle of Magic

Go down 
+6
Ninja Elf
Kyledavis2
Chrisdog93
Serenia
tntclay
Egaro
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 5:14 pm

BoM, Tntclay's RPG contest winning entry, is up and running officially! Tntclay should be able to answer any other RPG-related questions that are not answered in the official information. Have fun!

The basic story is there are twins, there father was a wizard who used black magic and there mother was a wizard who used white magic. These twins were separated from birth 19 years ago and on there 19th birthday each one will become leader of the white magic or black! No the twins are 19 and they both have there power. Each one is trying to defeat each other so the winner will have both powers by taking there soul.

Ok the special parts are White magic leader and black magic leader and i may need to play there parts. Heres a example, White magic leader: Ok wizards lets attack
black magic leader:There attacking raise the dead
WML:Now fire the arrows!
BML:Yesssssss. Its working they are being destroyed ha ha ha ha!
Now there are other parts that people may play like White magic follower, spy or a nurse and there's many more! I think this game is very appropriate. There is no bad language or bad stuff in it. The rules of this RPG game is

1)Dont kill each other
2)Dont be horible to each other
3)Dont make anything major unless you have permission
4)Have lots of fun

Here is the list of all the characters there can be more than once but the * = only one space

*White magic leader
*Black magic leader
White magic wizard
Black magic Wizard
White magic nurse/doctor
Black magic nurse/doctor
White magic spy
Black magic
*White magic head nurse/doctor(Must be promoted form normal doctor nurse by there magic leader)
*Black magic head nurse/doctor(Must be promoted form normal doctor nurse by there magic leader)
*White magic head spy(Must be promoted from normal spy by magic leader)
*Black magic head spy((Must be promoted from normal spy by magic leader)

This Rpg has many events each week like battles promotion chances and many more like partys!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 5:53 pm

Cool i cant believe i won! Im happy i did, also will i be able to PM people to do major stuff and can i make up battles and events and all other stuff like a new feature or will you do it!
Back to top Go down
Serenia
Lurker
Lurker
Serenia

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 5:10 pm

Can I be the black magic leader please?

BML: HA HA, SOON MY PLAN TO INVADE THE WHITE MAGICIANS WILL BE COMPLETE, MINIONS, REPORT!
Back to top Go down
Chrisdog93
Lurker
Lurker
Chrisdog93

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 2:50 pm

tntclay wrote:
Cool i cant believe i won! Im happy i did, also will i be able to PM people to do major stuff and can i make up battles and events and all other stuff like a new feature or will you do it!

Yeah this is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Kyledavis2
Mercenary
Mercenary
Kyledavis2

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 8:27 am

Awesome Can we actually Play it yet?!
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 6:15 pm

cool, and Serenia thanks for being the first one to join i hope this will go sucsessfull
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 6:17 pm

Can I be white magic leader?
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 6:18 pm

Sure thanks for joining
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 6:19 pm

No problem this should be big.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 7th 2009, 7:02 pm

I hope so
Back to top Go down
Waddle
Vagabond
Vagabond
Waddle

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 8:12 am

Can I be black head nurse?
Back to top Go down
Waddle
Vagabond
Vagabond
Waddle

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 8:13 am

Black Head Nurse walks into room
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 10:10 pm

Watch the double posting, Waddle. Have you read the rules yet?
Back to top Go down
Waddle
Vagabond
Vagabond
Waddle

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 13th 2009, 10:30 pm

OFF TOPIC: OOPS! I forgot! I did read the rules though. Is that an infraction?
ON TOPIC: She puts down her bag and feels like the world is empty
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 2:18 pm

Yes you can its time to start this RPG

It was Friday the 13th of febuary and the twins powers were about to start. It was now time, the whole intire world was waiting for a big war. And finally BANG!!!! There was a ear popping eye blinding noise. Everyone now had to choose wich side they were on they either had to where a black bandana or a white one! It took 5 minutes to happen then there was the sound of killing and crying and the smell of fire. Every side knew what they had to do to end this. Kill the enemy leader, and now the war will begin.

Also i will be thw narator and some random wizzards spys nurses and anything else
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 5:23 pm

can i be white head nurse? please?!
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 14th 2009, 6:21 pm

Yes sure

After 6 hours of chaos and hiding, jimmy a white magic spy was hiding and running form black magic magicians. He had been dooing so for 30 minutes. All he had to do was get back to the palace and give the information in. But that was 16 miles away. And he was the only survivor in his pack, there was no transport for him either. When he thought he had got away a black magic magician jumped out and cursed a black scopripion spell on him. He then found himself being poisened by 20 scorpions. He was sufering the pain for 2 minutes until he kicked the bucket!
Back to top Go down
Waddle
Vagabond
Vagabond
Waddle

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 12:54 am

BHN: finds jimmy splayed on the floor not breathing, she grabs him and does CPR, hes alive again.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:13 am

AHHHHHH!!! Jimmy was suprised to be alive, but more suprised to see that it was a black magic nurse who brought him back. He ran away as far as he could
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:15 am

Can I be White Head Nurse?

Line Example: Oh no! The black nurse will invade soon! I must use my magic powers to stop her!
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:29 am

Sure thanks for joining.

Jimmy had got to the palace and gave the informaiton to ninja elf. Ninja elf nooded and jimmy knew he must leave, when he got out of the palace he realised that he did not even get a award or even a thanks he was so angry without thinking he pulled out is staff walked back in and had a massive fight with the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:35 am

The white nurse sees Jimmy.

"What's wrong Jimmy?"
Back to top Go down
Waddle
Vagabond
Vagabond
Waddle

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:38 am

black head nurse sees the white nurse talking to jimmy
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:40 am

White nurse sees Black Head Nurse and takes Jimmy to the hospital in room.
Back to top Go down
Waddle
Vagabond
Vagabond
Waddle

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:51 am

black head nurse runs over to jimmy and gives him a hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Magic   Battle of Magic Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Magic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next