Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Iron Man- Battle of magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ash7890
Vagabond
Vagabond
ash7890

Registration date : 2008-09-04

The Adventures of Iron Man- Battle of magic Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Iron Man- Battle of magic   The Adventures of Iron Man- Battle of magic EmptyFebruary 7th 2009, 11:52 am

Hi Guys,

This is not the New Iron man movie, this is a book about a big metal giant known to be an iron man so I made my own story.
Battle of Magic

Paul was bored. It was halfway through lunchtime and he was fed up, so he decided to go exploring. Slowly, he climbed up to the top of the stairs, when he saw that Class 5N’s door had an unusual shape in it, which was not there before. Eagerly, he went in and in the middle of the room was a strange gigantic shape with a silvery colour and looked like a kind of iron man. Curiously, Paul walked towards the figure to take a closer peek, when suddenly something happened that would change his life forever, for he had tripped over a chair and had touched the iron man. FLASH! Paul was now an iron man himself, then he stoke one step forward and then BANG! Paul fell into a time hole. Suddenly Paul found himself in front of a white castle and by the side stood a soldier crying, Paul bravely walked towards the soldier thinking if the soldier might kill him but no. Paul asked the soldier “Why are you crying” the soldier replied “Theres going to be a fight between the White magic Kingdom and the Black magic kingdom and I am scared I might die”. As quick as flash, Paul had an idea he would help the soldier and fight for the kingdom. Paul walked towards the White magic kingdom castle when a man with a crown came towards Paul, the man with the crown who Paul thought was the White magic kingdom’s king asked “Who are you and why are you here”, Paul replied “I am Paul and I am here to help you fight the Black magic kingdom” “then you shall help us to win the sword of light” said the king.

The next day, the king told every soldier including Paul to practise fight the Black magic kingdom. Days and days past then one day the king announced that the fight against the Black magic kingdom would be tomorrow. At night, everyone took out their swords and sharpened them. As the day to fight came, Paul was nervous but was ready for the fight. Slash! Slash! The sound of the swords accord the whole country. “Ready! Charge” shouted the both the leaders of both magic armies.

Everyone fought, no black magic kingdom could kill Paul as he was now an iron man and for every soldier who tried to kill him their sword would just break. BOOM! There were sounds of magic clashing into people then suddenly Paul could see the sword of light it shone brightly through his metal. Quietly, Paul walked towards the sword of light then suddenly a black dragon was in front of Paul. The dragon had a head the size of Australia and a body the size of the whole world. “Come on them, fight we if you can” said the dragon, “Lets have a test of strength” said Paul. The dragon looked into the sky and thought, without a minute to waste, Paul quickly ran towards the sword of light and stole it. The dragon looked downwards and saw that Paul had the sword of light so the dragon tried to catch Paul but the dragon couldn’t so Paul pushed the sword of light into the dragon’s heart. The dragon fell to the ground, Paul ran towards the fight of magic, Paul asked the king “what shall I do with the sword of light” “hold it up in the sky and our enemies shall die” replied the king. Paul held the sword of light in the sky and the black magic kingdom was killed. Paul was a hero in the White magic kingdom, while the white magic kingdom was having a party, FLASH! Paul disappeared and was now back Class 5n. Then suddenly there was a strong wind and Paul tripped over a chair again and touched the iron man which made Paul a iron man once again.

thanks
~Ash7890 :D
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Citizen
Citizen
Rocky

Registration date : 2009-02-15

The Adventures of Iron Man- Battle of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Iron Man- Battle of magic   The Adventures of Iron Man- Battle of magic EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 9:06 am

Nice story, I looked in the whos online section but he hasnt been active. I think hes banned :( . He was my friend...
Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Iron Man- Battle of magic
Page 1 of 1