Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member Party Update

Go down 
+11
Green Puffle
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Unarae
BT
2PXI
Paint Ninja
AlterBlade
Creeper
Argie
Ghost
iWaddle
15 posters
AuthorMessage
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Member Party Update Empty
PostSubject: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 8:03 pm

Club Penguin Blog wrote:
Hello Penguins!

Wow - There's been a lot of buzz about the member event that starts on Thursday! We're glad you're excited about it! Dancing is such a fun part of Club Penguin already, and we wanted to use this party to take it a few steps further!

Get ready to break down some super cool moves because there's going to be a lot of music and tons of room to dance--you can even get together with your friends and compete in the new Dance Contest Game! There are some cool things planned at the Night Club for the party, including three floors to explore and a chance to meet DJ Cadence! Check out this image--it's just a bit of what you can expect on Thursday when the party starts.

Member Party Update Dance

Remember, the party starts on Thursday, Jan. 15 and goes until Sunday, Jan. 18!

We're so excited to hear what you think!

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

Three floors? An addition to the Night Club? Dj Candece? Will she be interactive like Rockhopper, Gary, and the Penguin Band? Sounds great! :D

The sneak peak picture reminded me of one of the games on EPF:

Member Party Update 6jdnkg
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 8:23 pm

That also reminded me of it iWaddle...see I bet you'll click your mouse and draw a line down as the dance.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 9:10 pm

I never liked the Dance Game on the Nintendo DS, in fact it was my least favorite. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 10:50 pm

This is awesome! That would be cool if the dance game from the ds would be on cp. I am sure some penguins would really like this game. It is like simon says. A new floor sounds even better. The nightclub will be the biggest building now. And probably the building with the most games.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 10:55 pm

A new floor in the Night Club?We get to meet the DJ?

This could be the best member party ever? :D
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 10:57 pm

I am not invited though :(
Why does everything cool have to happen when my membership expires.

First the the ninja catalog. Now this? I get lots of bad luck lol.
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 12th 2009, 11:35 pm

A new floor? That should be great.
I never really liked the game, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 4:52 am

I knew there was going to be a new room, I just hope it stays

It really makes me mad, the only time I've ever met RH, the next time he came he changed the item he gives away, and since RH and Gary never went on during the times I am on, I probably won't be able to meet Cadence either. THAT SUCKS
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 13th 2009, 10:26 am

I'm not a member :D
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 10:43 am

I'm guessing the new room will be hidden behind the blue curtain in the dance lounge. I was always curious about why there was a curtain against one wall, instead of another solid wall. It seemed rather suspicious to me, and now that there's talk about a third floor at the dance club, maybe we will finally get to see just what's been hidden behind that blue curtain all this time. Maybe this new room will become permanent, and the blank screen at HQ will finally be filled, after the party has ended. Maybe the members-only thing is an exclusive preview, before the actual debut, of the newest room in CP. These are my guesses.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 12:08 pm

^i hope so dude
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 4:36 pm

Unarae wrote:
I'm guessing the new room will be hidden behind the blue curtain in the dance lounge. I was always curious about why there was a curtain against one wall, instead of another solid wall. It seemed rather suspicious to me, and now that there's talk about a third floor at the dance club, maybe we will finally get to see just what's been hidden behind that blue curtain all this time. Maybe this new room will become permanent, and the blank screen at HQ will finally be filled, after the party has ended. Maybe the members-only thing is an exclusive preview, before the actual debut, of the newest room in CP. These are my guesses.
No, the blank screen at HQ was the emporium. And nice guess! But they said it'd be a new floor. I think that may just look weird from the outside if it had 3 floors...
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 11:40 pm

will the whole night club but members only?
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 14th 2009, 11:47 pm

Green Puffle wrote:
Unarae wrote:
No, the blank screen at HQ was the emporium. And nice guess! But they said it'd be a new floor. I think that may just look weird from the outside if it had 3 floors...
Lol.It would look like the 3rd annaversary cake!FAIL.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 15th 2009, 12:32 am

I'm guessing the new room will be either in the left speaker in the Night Club or behind the curtain upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 15th 2009, 12:19 pm

There's nothing different about the night club :roll:
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 15th 2009, 12:26 pm

That's because it's not out yet.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 15th 2009, 12:29 pm

Just wait for about 2:30 more hours.If it doesn't come out at that time then I guess it comes out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 15th 2009, 1:16 pm

nope nothing yet dudes
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: WOOOOOOOOOW   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 15th 2009, 2:45 pm

Unarae wrote:

WOW UNARAE I WAS THINKGING THE EXACT THING ABOUT THE CURTAINS AND THE HQ BLANK SCREEN WOW THIS IS ALL STRANGE LOL ^_^
Back to top Go down
stefani756522
Lurker
Lurker
stefani756522

Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 6:36 pm

that si alsomethat is cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Party Update   Member Party Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Party Update
Page 1 of 1