Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well this sucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Well this sucks Empty
PostWell this sucks

Well, my PC has been having problems with it's USB ports lately, and today it died on me. I'm managing to open opera one last time and email myself my important gfx files & such..

I'm Starting to save up for a MacBook Air. If anyone can, it'd be nice if I got some donations of $1 or $5 that I will use towards the MacBook. It would be very much appreciated, but don't feel obligated. To donate, click the link in my sig whilst holding the control button. Thanks in advance for any donations or support.

-Waddle
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Well this sucks :: Comments

Chub 777
Re: Well this sucks
Post January 15th 2009, 12:16 am by Chub 777
Just take out the hard drive and kill the computer with probs.
AlterBlade
Post January 15th 2009, 12:28 am by AlterBlade
Waddle50008 wrote:
Well, my PC has been having problems with it's USB ports lately, and today it died on me. I'm managing to open opera one last time and email myself my important gfx files & such..

I'm Starting to save up for a MacBook Air. If anyone can, it'd be nice if I got some donations of $1 or $5 that I will use towards the MacBook. It would be very much appreciated, but don't feel obligated. To donate, click the link in my sig whilst holding the control button. Thanks in advance for any donations or support.

-Waddle

I can't help, but I have some advice.Always carry blank CD's for files to backup incase something like this happens.I already did this because my computer had some problems in March 2008 and gave up on me.I lost everything, including all WW work and so much more.I had to restart everything.You never know what an old computer will do next.
Waddle50008
Post January 15th 2009, 12:53 am by Waddle50008
The thing is, I'll be in deep trouble with my parent for taking out the HDD. The computer is really useless unless I can send it in for a new HDD and USB ports after getting the important stuff off of it, which will cost a bunch. A Macbook costs more, but will be a better choice in the long run; faster preformance, doesn't overheat easily, no viruses... Less maintinance work.
Post  by Sponsored content

Well this sucks

Page 1 of 1