Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More and more inactive.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

More and more inactive. Empty
PostSubject: More and more inactive.   More and more inactive. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 3:30 am

Hey guys, its the one person you have all forgotten. Me! Cole, yeah. So anyway, I have become very inactive, idk i even missed the anniversary party i was so mad because It meant a lot to me.

So I think im leaving now, almost for good, on this, the day i have been on this forum for 365 days.
Wwe Adam gave me a job on a diff forum, I have become more in tune with that. I still love this forum and everyone here, it has meant so much to me the past year in helping cope with all my craziness in my life.

I have started to make some CP Gfx as you can see in my signature, and i even tried to help design a theme for the other forum. Hah, you can just ask Cj about that XD.

Anyway, with all the memories I have made here, with all the trials and triubulations and emotions that come wiht being a devoted moderator and member to this forum. I have not left here with something lost, but gained.

I have gained knowledge and friendship and much more from some that are up to 3-4 years younger than me. I have grown close to many of you, some I wish i knew more, some I thought i knew a lot, got surprised, and some people have just generally not liked me.

One thing that I will always remember from this forum is the different themes. That is what brings this forum to life. Big SB, Cj, Dark, DB, all the others who have contributed. Amen. XD

My favorite memory of the forum has to be in July staying up late trying to figure out the hackings, i grew so close to many people during that time and It helped me alot.

My least favorite memory was when I was devastated in like november or something when i was de-modded. I wasn't expected it, and I really flat out disagreed. But hey at least im telling you now. I am sure other people did too.

I still really cannot believe that I have been on this fourm for a whole year, and, you know what. I am so glad I did.

If you want to contact me im on aim at dirkdcp
My cp blog with bergeron is http://cheatspenguin.com (heck remove it if you want, not really advertising, but just to let people know)

Thank you all, and to all, I wont be on this forum that much.

~Cole
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: More and more inactive.   More and more inactive. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:29 am

We havent forgotten Cole, and I really wish you wouldnt leave, I hope you do good with your CP gfx and never give up on other gfx, I hope you have a great life. I will miss you. :S

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: More and more inactive.   More and more inactive. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:26 am

Bye Cole, you were really nice, a great friend, and even if you are inactive, still come back once in a while. See you on AIM. Can you PM me the link to the forum? Or give it to me on AIM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more inactive.   More and more inactive. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:49 am

Bye, Cole, It's been a great time ever since you joined the CPP Fourms, thanks for all you did for us! ;)

~STG
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: More and more inactive.   More and more inactive. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:54 am

Awwy, you're leaving for real, aren't you? =(
Well, bye Cole. It was a great pleasure meeting you here. Oh, and I remember the hacking stuff, too. Thank you for everything. I hope I still see you (Not actually, more like talk to you :P) on AIM.

I'm not a fan of long good-bye speeches, so I'm just gonna leave it at that. :o
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: More and more inactive.   More and more inactive. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 11:05 am

wwe adam......... What is this some kind of joke :/
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: More and more inactive.   More and more inactive. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 1:24 pm

Im not leaving because i joined another forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More and more inactive.   More and more inactive. Empty

Back to top Go down

More and more inactive.
Page 1 of 1