Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Money Tree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

The Money Tree Empty
PostThe Money Tree

Well today we had plenty of snow and I made an awesome snowman! The first I've made for about 8 or 9 years.

Anyway I suddenly remembered that old game called neopets and had a sudden urge to go show off how many of those silly special avatars I had collected. I forgot my username, though, and when I tried to retrieve it I found out my e-mail had more than one account and for security reasons they wouldn't send it. So I made a new account with a different e-mail.

I've already gotten a bunch of the avatars (including the crazy for oranges one! yay!), but anyway, if you've played it you'll know there is that annoying thing called the money tree. And a lot of the time I used to not get anything. But dragon cave has trained me well and I have already gotten more than 7 items in less than 2 minutes. A few were even rare.

Anyway, tomorrow I have some more midterms and school, unless snow comes down again.

Who'd think I'd ever like neopets again?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Money Tree :: Comments

Kool Kat
Re: The Money Tree
Post January 29th 2009, 4:46 am by Kool Kat
ooh good old neopets! i had 5 million in my account and after ages i tried logging back in, but they make you enter your birthday now, and i put something random when i signed up... xD i was only like 7.
The money tree... ha ha ha. how did you get so many things? xD

Goodluck with midterms.
Mickey4741
Post January 29th 2009, 5:40 pm by Mickey4741
I remember that! I'm gonna go check it out.
Post January 29th 2009, 6:19 pm by Guest
Oh, getting lucky with Dragon-Cave, eh? =) I got tired of Neopets after I forgot meh password, and I was too lazy to make another... XD

~STG
Chilleh88
Post January 29th 2009, 6:44 pm by Chilleh88
I LOVE neopets. My name is spongeyzoid.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Money Tree

Page 1 of 1