Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED

Go down 
+22
Tgpcds
Cody
Jushy
Giatekla
X-mas Puds
magicNASRI
2PXI
Vortex
RTL
Chargers
Ketchup Wasabi
Tanukii25
ParkourSAM
Greenguy312
Asho
Chilleh88
Mook!
Iforgivehim
Woton
Loki Terry
Clonewars2
BabyCP
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED Empty
PostSubject: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 9:40 am

Oh My GWAAAAAAD i just joined a club penguin team forum not long ago and just now i logged in and their was all swearing and rude words!!!! It nearly gave me a virus, i had to quickly turn the tab off!!!!!!! If any of you go on that forum i don't think it's a good idea to see it now!
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 9:59 am

Was it Iamthewalrus? I shure hope not.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:01 am

Im not sure i just joined a few days ago i dont know that many people, but i do know someone hacked it!!
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:02 am

Yes, i was going to post about this.

As i am the Administator of TCP, the domain got hacked, the forums got hacked, Chrisdog's account.

We do not want any people to even go to the website.

Hello, this is Loki Terry, TCP Administator.

Unfautatly TCP got hacked, if anyone logged into TCP within the last 48 hour's we recommed you change your passwords.

I repeat DO NOT GO TO TCP Website, as chrisdog have gotten attacked, all passwords have been stolen.

Chrisdog got attacked, the board went, then #iamthewurlus took over the domain.

James from DP did help us, but Chrisdog's pass override us and bang we got taken over
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:07 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO that sounds so cruel!! Im very sorry to hear!! :(
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:09 am

Meh, Just like Dojo Penguins [moved], CLub Penguin Town [Restred, but was down for over 1 week]

It's impossible to repair now. :(

My blog also got destoryed. :(
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:10 am

Loki Terry wrote:

As i am the Administator of TCP, the domain got hacked, the forums got hacked, Chrisdog's account.

Unfautatly TCP got hacked, if anyone logged into TCP within the last 48 hour's we recommed you change your passwords.

I repeat DO NOT GO TO TCP Website, as chrisdog have gotten attacked, all passwords have been stolen.

James from DP did help us, but Chrisdog's pass override us and bang we got taken over
This Iamthewalrus thing is really getting out of hand. It only a matter of time before cpp gets hacked. :(
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:16 am

clonewars2 wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

This Iamthewalrus thing is really getting out of hand. It only a matter of time before cpp gets hacked. :(

Yes, but luckly CPP have good Moderators, online at good times etc.

CPP are protected, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:18 am

OMG i hope this forum is okay if not what is going to happen!!! :(
I also went to chrisdog93's site an it got hacke im really upset about that!! And i went to his parties!! :(
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:20 am

WHAT.

His blog's gone to?!

I didnt know that!

Your seriously joking me right?
------------------------------------------------
EDIT: No way!, Wow, Mine gone and Chrisdog's gone?

Great...

EDIT2: -----------------------------

THAT MEANS ... WWE ADAM'S NEXT!
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:33 am

No it was it said sorry violence terms, but theni went on just now its fine now!! phew i dont know what happened a minute ago, but i hope MIMO777 CHEATS SITE AINT NEXT =O
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 10:49 am

Chrisdog's blog gone:

OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED Chrisdog
Back to top Go down
Woton
Vagabond
Vagabond
Woton

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:25 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

Yes, but luckly CPP have good Moderators, online at good times etc.

CPP are protected, hopefully.

It started a few hours before. a user named guest hacked us. I came back on later and it was gone.

I was a TCP Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Iforgivehim
Lurker
Lurker
Iforgivehim

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:29 pm

Here's some information for you all:

-For anyone still wondering it WAS the walruses again.
-Since it was owned by a "famous" penguin, it was targeted.
-It is not a HACK, it was a stolen password. It was his own fault if he didn't have phishing protection and fell into their trap.

Smaller forums, like my own, are not being targeted because a) they're not big like that and b) they're not owned by "famous" penguins, as noted before. You should Google search phishing protection to protect yourself from this threat, and you should make sure your browser is up to date (some browsers cannot see the link in the bottom left corner of their screen... can you see this? If so, you should be safe, but don't take any chances.)
Back to top Go down
Mook!
Citizen
Citizen
Mook!

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:30 pm

I'm going to move this topic to Chit Chat.

Also yeah I don't know why people do this..I guess that is the way they are.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:34 pm

Iforgivehim wrote:
Here's some information for you all:

-For anyone still wondering it WAS the walruses again.
-Since it was owned by a "famous" penguin, it was targeted.
-It is not a HACK, it was a stolen password. It was his own fault if he didn't have phishing protection and fell into their trap.

Smaller forums, like my own, are not being targeted because a) they're not big like that and b) they're not owned by "famous" penguins, as noted before. You should Google search phishing protection to protect yourself from this threat, and you should make sure your browser is up to date (some browsers cannot see the link in the bottom left corner of their screen... can you see this? If so, you should be safe, but don't take any chances.)

What you say is correct, i must of said "hack" somewhere, it was phishing, meh also spammed virus's on the forum board, he removed the board.

So much damage was caused, i can't even describe it.

TCP Gone :(
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:35 pm

Don't the hackers think it's cruel to do that!! I will never do such things like that and also its the same like banning penguins! Why would you want to make a penguin swear for it to get banned forever!! I dont understand?
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:41 pm

babyCP wrote:
Don't the hackers think it's cruel to do that!! I will never do such things like that and also its the same like banning penguins! Why would you want to make a penguin swear for it to get banned forever!! I dont understand?

Hacker's just do it for fun, they just want that place to be destroyed.

Hackers have no life, that's all they are, people with no life.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:44 pm

Yh true and yep chrisdogs site is gone, what a shame!!
Back to top Go down
Chilleh88
Mercenary
Mercenary
Chilleh88

Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 12:55 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Iforgivehim
Lurker
Lurker
Iforgivehim

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:09 pm

Spreading viruses is illegal, so technically you can take some action against them. Their forum is
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:13 pm

Spreading Virus's etc is ILLEGAL, they are or maybe have moved forums. Chewy reprorted them to SliceHost, which removed his website for temporary, he got it back up, that meant he had "Illegal Issues" so he said in a annoucement there moving forums, so if they do move to a Offshore host, there allmost invincable with legal issue's, so if they attack, we cant really do anything.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:16 pm

As I saw, Jimmy or anyone else, I think they're trying to hack all CP forums, and the reason is....... Don't know.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 1st 2009, 1:19 pm

Yes, is well there with #iamthewurlus.

there with them is well, but if they move host's there unstopiable.
Back to top Go down
Greenguy312
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Greenguy312

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED EmptyFebruary 2nd 2009, 5:32 pm

Hey, I just checked, and Chris's blog is back up.

----------

Hopefully my wordpress won't be targeted.

I was planning to make a CP Forum, but now I think I've decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next