Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED

Go down 
+22
Tgpcds
Cody
Jushy
Giatekla
X-mas Puds
magicNASRI
2PXI
Vortex
RTL
Chargers
Ketchup Wasabi
Tanukii25
ParkourSAM
Greenguy312
Asho
Chilleh88
Mook!
Iforgivehim
Woton
Loki Terry
Clonewars2
BabyCP
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2009, 5:42 pm

Chrisdog's blog is back up.

My blog is BACK UP!

But all post's etc need to be restored, i do have a old backup but it's really old SO i have asked wordpress support etc, also i have some security issues.

I spoken to Chrisdog today.

This is from me and chrisdog.

"We are unable to restore TCP. TCP was damaged really badly, the domain got hacked and moved to a virus website, they removed the board everything, even the user's. We are extremly sorry but if you was on TCP during it's last few days, we recommed you change your password, We are extremly sorry

~Loki Terry + Chrisdog"
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2009, 5:46 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
Spreading Virus's etc is ILLEGAL, they are or maybe have moved forums. Chewy reprorted them to SliceHost, which removed his website for temporary, he got it back up, that meant he had "Illegal Issues" so he said in a annoucement there moving forums, so if they do move to a Offshore host, there allmost invincable with legal issue's, so if they attack, we cant really do anything.

Well, if possible, we could report them to the FBI but I doubt they'll do anything. Another admin of a forum and reported them to the FBI and police but I don't see any changes.

I know some guys who are pretty good with html and bbcode. We could hack them back but then they'll hack us back too.

Another idea is if a user has a father or mother that's a lawyer, we could bring them down with the Judicial Branch. I'm pretty sure that won't work also.

I got some other ideas too, but they're pretty much useless.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2009, 5:49 pm

Im glad it's back up!! Im trying to make a blog too lol but they won't target me cause im just starting to make one right?
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2009, 7:49 pm

Robodragon wrote:
I know some guys who are pretty good with html and bbcode. We could hack them back but then they'll hack us back too.

How is HTML and BB Code going to help us with anything?
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2009, 8:36 pm

Gaaa.............

These hackers are annoying.... You know,, some day the pro computer peeps are gonna get working and arrest these people.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2009, 8:46 pm

Maybe someone should make a thread about not to go to that site...
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2009, 8:51 pm

The site was deleted. It's gone now so it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2009, 9:31 pm

Tanukii25 wrote:
Robodragon wrote:

How is HTML and BB Code going to help us with anything?

They used html for the phishing. That's why the admins disabled html.
Back to top Go down
Vortex
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Vortex

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 4:55 am

Well, 1 iamthewalrus agent attacked The Chillout, but they had a peace treaty. There getting bored of CP forums, so there targeting other forums.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 5:01 am

I believe they may have just attacked us again in the general games section..... or it's just some OTHER idiot with out a life.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 5:06 am

THE ATTACK IN THAT SECTION IS HORRIBLE.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 2:57 pm

RTL wrote:
The site was deleted. It's gone now so it doesn't matter.

RTL, Your correct but also incorrect.

The domain still exsits but it's not linked to TCP anymore, the boards gone the forum has gone end off. But if you go on the website, it's been moved to a bad site, where it's fully of virus's and popups.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 3:10 pm

I think if we get hacked everyone should change their passwords and logg out until we know the forum is not hacked and is better!! Also i don't think none of us should say anything thing to them because then it might get worse so if we dont say nothing the hackers will get tired and stop!! HOPEFULLY
Back to top Go down
Greenguy312
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Greenguy312

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 3:13 pm

babyCP wrote:
I think if we get hacked everyone should change their passwords and logg out until we know the forum is not hacked and is better!! Also i don't think none of us should say anything thing to them because then it might get worse so if we dont say nothing the hackers will get tired and stop!! HOPEFULLY

Thank you for stating the obvious.

Personally, I have a pretty secure password.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 3:21 pm

CPP are secure, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
X-mas Puds
Observer
Observer
X-mas Puds

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 3:38 pm

Loki Terry wrote:

I'm not so sure... hackers earlier actually used something to BAN my sister's acount on here for a few hours. she's got her accout back now though but just be on alert.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 3:52 pm

thomith2007 wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

I'm not so sure... hackers earlier actually used something to BAN my sister's acount on here for a few hours. she's got her accout back now though but just be on alert.

Woah, i didn't know that.

I would guess all Moderators :mod: :mod: and admins have changed there passwords dont worry. :)
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2009, 6:08 pm

Oh my... iamthewalrus is attacking other forums as well?
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 3:22 pm

Video made by TCP Staff [Me], Explaing everythging [and no it's not my voice, it's my software]
Back to top Go down
Jushy
Lurker
Lurker
Jushy

Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 3:46 pm

OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 SeparatorOH NO ! =(
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 5:25 pm

Yeah :(
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 9:00 pm

They screwed up adam's blog the other day too.
Back to top Go down
Tgpcds
Citizen
Citizen
Tgpcds

Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 9:12 pm

They are really trying to get every forum and destroy them. 1 of my friends were telling me about Iamthewalrus, and what they do. They even spammed my forum! They are umm.. just off the chains at this point, that's all I can say. TCP was just open a few days ago, and now it's hacked!?
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 12:43 pm

TCP was open for 2 week's, we had a lot of user's 2,000 and then it got hacked :(
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 1:15 pm

This is getting serious, don't you think!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED   OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG CLUB PENGUIN TEAM HACKED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next