Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to the PC bank threads?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

What happened to the PC bank threads? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the PC bank threads?   What happened to the PC bank threads? EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 12:37 am

I put all my PC's in there and now the bank threads are gone?! Now I can't buy any thing in the shops or donate in the Official PC's donating thread. I put mine in Chao's, If you wanted to know :P

Anyway, can someone help me out?

:flow: ~Greeneflower :flow:
Back to top Go down
Jabberwacky
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jabberwacky

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the PC bank threads?   What happened to the PC bank threads? EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 1:06 pm

Hiya Greeneflower!
I also know it is quite annoying and someone should get on with it and then de-lock the CPPRPG too! Egaro has begun to desert us
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the PC bank threads?   What happened to the PC bank threads? EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 5:37 am

PCs were made for the RPG ONLY.Now that the RP is dead we lost all the banks relulting in a Wall St/Pearl St financial crisis :P .
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the PC bank threads?   What happened to the PC bank threads? EmptyFebruary 7th 2009, 1:33 am

Oh Noez I lost my 100 PC's!!??? That's wrong. and unfair! :x I also owe 3 PC's to Green Puffle.. so I have -3 PC's thanks to this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the PC bank threads?   What happened to the PC bank threads? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to the PC bank threads?
Page 1 of 1