Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]

Go down 
+4
Clonewars2
Goobenheimer
Shadow 126
ParkourSAM
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:35 pm

As I was looking through the Official Trailers page on Youtube.com I noticed a trailer. This trailer is the new Harry Potter trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wclDW5nAaBc

NOT A RICK ROLL!!!

The actual movie is coming this summer, and to be specific, June 19, 2009.

By the way, sorry I couldn't post it by HTML, the embed was disabled.

~Robodragon
Back to top Go down
Shadow 126
Drifter
Drifter
Shadow 126

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:42 pm

Coolio, I'm not a harry potter nerd but, once you've seen the first movie you just can't stop there! I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 9:35 pm

Man they are really getting older. How old are they supposed to be in the movie?
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 9:58 pm

What is this like the 10nth movie that came out about HP. And thanks for the Potter Roll.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 11:02 pm

I watched a different trailer on the official Harry Potter site a long time ago, when I used to be obsessed with Harry Potter. =P I can wait, though, I'm not really interested in seeing another attempt at reaching the book. 4th movie was bad, 5th got worse. I just hope 6th isn't a disaster.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 11:07 pm

Usually sequels usually get worse.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] EmptyFebruary 11th 2009, 2:57 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
Man they are really getting older. How old are they supposed to be in the movie?

16 in the 6th movie. Yeah, they're way to old for the movie... =/ Daniel Radcliff is a horrible actor.
Love the books, hate the movies. however i still watch them, coz you just gotta. =P
1st 2nd and 3rd movies were the best. 4th was okayish. Then they just started getting worser and worser.
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] EmptyMay 8th 2009, 6:22 am

i am so excited!!!!!!!!!1 i cant believe it got delayed by 11 months!
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] EmptyMay 8th 2009, 6:24 am

catflap60 wrote:
i am so excited!!!!!!!!!1 i cant believe it got delayed by 11 months!

You just bumped an old thread :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD] Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Official Movie Trailer) [HD]
Page 1 of 1