Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Half Blood Prince

Go down 
+14
Ally687
Catflap60
-trigger-
RR
leahcim
Snowiyflake
Flubby
Loony
Thunder
FlyingKanga
Kool Kat
Ghost
LetitRockpenguin
Argie
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 12th 2009, 6:26 pm

The new Harry Potter movie is coming out in the US soon, anyone else excited. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 12th 2009, 6:28 pm

I'm excited but not too hopeful. My standards aren't very high for these Harry Potter movies that are far from being faithful to the book in mostly any way and are quite boring, too. I can just wait and see if this one will be any better, or if they will decide to ruin in my opinion the best book in the entire series.
Back to top Go down
LetitRockpenguin
Sidekick
Sidekick
LetitRockpenguin

Registration date : 2009-04-04

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 12th 2009, 6:30 pm

Oh Im very excited i saw all the other harry potters and they were astonishing so I Cant wait to See what The Half Blood prince has in mind for us.
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 12th 2009, 6:34 pm

I love the book series, but this movie I'm really excited for, because the sixth book is my favorite book in the series. The previews look pretty good, and I have been waiting forever for this book.

Hehe ^_^ I feel like a girly Twilight fan
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 12th 2009, 6:37 pm

You're right, the trailers did look pretty good.

I have to say that the fifth movie was absolutely terrible. I hope the Half Blood Prince turns out better. =D
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 12th 2009, 6:38 pm

It looks really interesting it's just that there won't be as much action and stuff like that in this one like the others. This one's rated PG.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 12th 2009, 6:43 pm

Not as much action? That's too bad considering what happens in the book. xP
Back to top Go down
LetitRockpenguin
Sidekick
Sidekick
LetitRockpenguin

Registration date : 2009-04-04

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 12th 2009, 6:45 pm

I Think Harry Potter Is Really Considering in Age Considering that each movie His age gets higher so i think he is about 25 years old but with the makeup they make him look younger.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 12th 2009, 10:25 pm

Can't wait for the movie. I think im going on like the 2nd day. Im not a big fan of the movies, but i love the books, and since all the books have already come out i still need to have some harry potterness in my life. xD and its interesting to see how the movies will turn out, although they are usually very inaccurate.

All i can say is that Daniel Radcliff is a freak who can't act. And the "new" Dumbledore absolutely sucks. I mean, hes got an American accent and hes so rough. The real Dumbledores meant to be all soft voiced and kind. The man who played Dumbledore in the first and second movie was awesome. He did a really good job. Too bad he died. =(
And this new Dumbledore has a rubberband around his beard ! What a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 12th 2009, 11:30 pm

The movies graphics I can tell will be amazing, it sounds good from all the other harry potter movies, and this one has a real good meaning to it...The snake dude (I forgot his name XD )
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 13th 2009, 3:31 am

Snape ?

I'm going to watch it!

I need to read all the books again. I forgot lots about Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 13th 2009, 8:57 am

I don't know when I'll see it, but I've reread the books like 5 times.

BTW, The Deathly Hallows will be split into two movies. The first will come out sometime next year, and the second will come out around July 2011.
Back to top Go down
Loony
Digintary
Digintary
Loony

Registration date : 2008-08-06

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 13th 2009, 10:01 am

Im excited to go and see it but nobody wants to go so im gonna have to wait til it comes out in dvd!It looks really good! and i need to read the books!
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 13th 2009, 4:34 pm

Kool Kat wrote:
Can't wait for the movie. I think im going on like the 2nd day. Im not a big fan of the movies, but i love the books, and since all the books have already come out i still need to have some harry potterness in my life. xD and its interesting to see how the movies will turn out, although they are usually very inaccurate.

All i can say is that Daniel Radcliff is a freak who can't act. And the "new" Dumbledore absolutely sucks. I mean, hes got an American accent and hes so rough. The real Dumbledores meant to be all soft voiced and kind. The man who played Dumbledore in the first and second movie was awesome. He did a really good job. Too bad he died. =(
I know, that new Dumbledore is a total idiot! My entire family was laughing our heads off at his rubber band. xP
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 13th 2009, 4:47 pm

I'm excited to see it, I think all the Harry Potter movies are some of the best well produced movies I've ever seen, really, its all so well put together.

And yeah, the old Dumbledore was better, but I think the new one is decent because he looks like he's always deep in thought, concentrating, he looks more like a powerful wizard too. :P

I'm going to the midnight showing of the movie. :)
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 13th 2009, 5:19 pm

i never got into Harry Potter cuz i thought they sounmded wierd.but,over the weekend i went to the library and got the 1st book. is actually really good! but i never seen any of the movies.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 13th 2009, 10:04 pm

Argie wrote:
Kool Kat wrote:

I know, that new Dumbledore is a total idiot! My entire family was laughing our heads off at his rubber band. xP

Same thing over here. xD And its got like a bell on it too.

Flubby wrote:
I'm excited to see it, I think all the Harry Potter movies are some of the best well produced movies I've ever seen, really, its all so well put together.

And yeah, the old Dumbledore was better, but I think the new one is decent because he looks like he's always deep in thought, concentrating, he looks more like a powerful wizard too. :P

I'm going to the midnight showing of the movie. :)

A bit too powerful i think. He like strangles Harry in the 4th movie. It's like "DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE." [shakes violently]
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 4:07 pm

My sister pointed out the bell. She thinks he looks pathetic. The old Dumbledore looked like he had a lot more power because he didn't go screaming at people like a loser would.
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 7:39 pm

I'm going at midnoght tonight ^_^
Back to top Go down

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 5:03 am

Oopsie, looks like I'm breaking the rules.

I loved it :)
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-26

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 5:53 am

I am gonna wtch it on saturday.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 6:00 am

I'm watching it on Tuesday.
Looks awesome by a post.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 8:44 am

I'm probably going to see it today!
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 4:09 pm

smileygurl wrote:
Oopsie, looks like I'm breaking the rules.

I loved it :)
Did it follow the storyline any better than the last two? *hope*
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 5:09 pm

Im probably going to see it today, opening day like I always do. =D
My favorite book was the last one though..it tied in all the knots and it basically answers all your questions about the series. Its amazing how it all comes together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Blood Prince   Half Blood Prince Empty

Back to top Go down

Half Blood Prince
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next