Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*

Go down 
+12
Sonic Boom
Adsertif.
Argie
KingdomDarkII
Mickey4741
iWaddle
Chief Spy
Egaro
Waddle50008
VC
Bulletwolf
Neo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2008, 9:00 pm

Now it's:
VC-150
Egaro-85
Dark-5
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 9:49 am

Neo,you can't just kick me out. You say you gave me a day to decide, but I only find that out when you PM me and say "You can't participate?"
That's not fair. I know the membership is yours, but if you can't run a fair contest, then the admins won't let you run this contest on this forum anymore
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 10:24 am

Darkeen all the way. :)
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 4:44 pm

Waddle, the thread was on page 1 of Chit-Chat for 3 days.
You lose, and besides, you only got in by 1 vote.
New scores:
VC-150
Egaro-85
Dark-110
Waddle, don't ruin it for Egaro and VC. I'm giving it to Dark if this gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Sonic Boom
Adept
Adept
Sonic Boom

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 5:03 pm

VC all the way, I love his outfit.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 5:04 pm

VC-152
Egaro-85
Dark-110
Back to top Go down
VC
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 5:53 pm

Thanks everyone who voted for me! And Neo when is this over again?
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 5:56 pm

At the end of the month or if someone gets 1,500 points.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 6:13 pm

I vote for Dark
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 6:35 pm

VC-152
Egaro-85
Dark-115
RESEARCH-
VC is beating Dark by 37.
Dark is beating Egaro by 30.
VC is beating Egaro by 67.
Conclusion:
Egaro needs to hurry up, and one big voter, about 1000 posts, would start a big rally and put Dark in the lead. If the same thing happened to VC, the other Two would shrivel up and lose.
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 6:49 pm

I vote for Egaro please.
Back to top Go down
VC
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 6:54 pm

Can we vote for ourselfs?
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 7:08 pm

No.
GASP! With 1 vote, Egaro has been pulled from last to the lead!
VC-152
Egaro-165
Dark-115
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 8:21 pm

Wow, I can't believe one vote could pull me ahead so much!!

This is a cool concept, imo.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 11:11 pm

Neo wrote:
New scores:
VC-150
Egaro-85
Dark-110
Waddle, don't ruin it for Egaro and VC. I'm giving it to Dark if this gets out of hand.
Don't ruin it for them? You kicked me out for no reason! That's not fair, and if you can't run a fair contest then you shouldn't be running a contest at all!!! :x
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 11:14 pm

mickey4741 wrote:
Whoa, 500 points for a bonus to Egaro? Then 10000 people would have to post for other people

I voted for Dark he should be winning... :)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 8:20 am

Waddle50008 wrote:
Neo wrote:
New scores:
VC-150
Egaro-85
Dark-110
Don't ruin it for them? You kicked me out for no reason! That's not fair, and if you can't run a fair contest then you shouldn't be running a contest at all!!! :x

Dude, chill! He said that there was a thread asking for the contest winners to post in and tell who they wanted the membership to go to. He also said in that thread that if you and me didn't respond within twenty-four hours, he would have to continue the contest without us.

And what are the standings now that adsertif has voted?
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 12:00 pm

Chill guys.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 4:17 pm

Guy, just block Waddle. He's annoying and not even paying attention, he just cares about what happens to him.
I said on Page 2 that the VIP thing didn't matter anymore. Adsertif gave Dark 100 points, that's it.
Also Waddle, it's not fair to the other 3 to have to wait for their membership chance.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 4:37 pm

Dude, stop being so arrogant. You know you weren't fair, and now you seem angry that I told dark about this and you might have your little contest closed
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 4:41 pm

Actually, no. You know what? I'm giving the membership to Dark. You won't shut your fat mouth unless I stop this contest, fine. You get your wish. Now you can explain to VC and Egaro how you couldn't shut up and suck it up.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 4:48 pm

See? Now that is even LESS fair. Low, dude. Really low. You want to take away things from other people because I pointed out that you weren't fair? And your going to suck up to the admin to try and not get in trouble for being unfair in a contest that the admins were generous enough to let you have here by giving the membership to Dark when the contest wasn't even over? And you're also trying to start a grudge between me egaro and VC by saying it was my fault that they didn't get the Membership? That's low Neo.

REALLY LOW.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 4:51 pm

Excuse me, no. One, I am friends with Dark, and I know him more than Egaro and like him more than VC. Two, It's because you want it closed. You want it closed, so fine, I'm closing it. Three, No, I don't want to.
you wouldn't win if I let you in.
Actually, wait. I'm sorry. I'm more forgiving than this.
If you tell me a non-member you want to give the membership to, I'll let you in.
And, I'll give you a bonus 100 points so it'll be like you were in the whole time.
Back to top Go down
VC
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 4:54 pm

Waddle the contest was fair. He had the topic open for atleast 2 or 3 days. And guys stop flaming. Nobody post here or else they will get an infraction.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 EmptyMarch 18th 2008, 4:56 pm

No, I'm letting him back in.
And you're forgetting you're not a moderator.
ADMINS, LOCK THIS, I DECIDED THAT I AM MAKING A NEW ONE WITH WADDLE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*   My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Contest: The Final Battle- *Points matter now*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next