Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kw is on the road

Go down 
+15
Snow Bunny
Bandit
Sjb
Ace
Chargers
Clonewars2
Loki Terry
Argie
Green Puffle
Ovaiz
iSnow
2PXI
Triton
Mook
Ketchup Wasabi
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 2:02 am

Bye guys, Im leaving.

It wasnt because of the conversation we had. But I was of course, very mad afterwards.
Im not trying to be immature here. But Im getting no where here. If you ask me, I think I was an excellent user and never have actually spammed so much. I have 3000 posts and I was never, ever, picked as the UOTW. I was active and I seriously did not do anything wrong.

And regarding to the conversation on the chat box, I would say I was terribbly wrong and Im sorry. But I did feel very unfair about Mook giving me 2 infractions. I personally think you all judged me by age. I might talk stupid, but it isnt really the problem with my brain. A lot of stuff I wanna explain in English is just impossible for me. This might sound like an excuse, but English is really just my second language. I can do nothing about it. Triton was just being terribly mean and was having that annoying attitude I couldnt help getting into an arguement with him. It was us both that were arguing, but I got infracted TWICE while Triton is just on the side ignoring everything. I know I was wrong, but I just want the same judgement put on Triton. He is getting special protection for some reason.

I really hate this forum as days pass by and I keep finding out I was not important to the forum at all and I didnt even deserce anything. Being UOTW has always been my dream and my dream was broking every single week. People are on their second turn when I didnt even get my first turn yet.

Here are a few things I would like to talk to certain users:
Mook: You have always been my friend, a very good friend. I didnt mind if you were always bugging me about new forums to join. I really appriciated you.
Triton: Lay off man, I just hate your attitude and all those. I dont know why, but we seem to not get along. I remember when we met the first time in a flaming war..... But you were pretty nice and helpful to the forum all the time. You are just another great user to have here on CPP.
Egaro: You are an awesome friend and I just really want to tell you to keep up and dont give up with Kirsten!
Thomas Pc: I dont know where you have been. But you were my best friend ever on CPP. Keep rocking!

CPP is just another part of my life. And now it is over. So bye guys. You can always see me on aim or msn.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I did NOT leave just because of the chat. IT was not much. I am leaving is mainly because of the fact that I wasnt chosen a UOTW and that there is one major reason I dont want to talk about.

Last edited by Ketchup Wasabi on February 15th 2009, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 2:07 am

Well, bye. You were a good user. I actually only gave you one infraction. The other one is the warning to smileygurl.

I hope you visit and thanks.:)
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 2:18 am

Blah, bye. Not even going to try and argue. :roll:
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 7:02 am

Bye KW :(
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 7:07 am

Bye KW. ;(
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2009-02-08

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 7:10 am

Bye KW.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 7:31 am

Sorry to hear that. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 11:20 am

Bye.
Back to top Go down

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 11:26 am

Aww... I enjoyed chatting about a multi-player game with a girl from Asia too.. :(

~STG
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 11:27 am

GoodBye KW :(
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 11:39 am

Bye KW. :(
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 1:13 pm

I think you deserve a UOTW after Triton. You were a good users. Please visit and Good-Bye.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 1:23 pm

Tritons mean to everyone
Their should be a award that called:
The people that Triton is mean to and a lot of people would get it! :D
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 5:06 pm

Ace wrote:
Tritons mean to everyone
Their should be a award that called:
The people that Triton is mean to and a lot of people would get it! :D

Wow, thanks. Please explain?
Back to top Go down

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 5:20 pm

If Triton was mean, would he have gotten the UOTW award?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 5:21 pm

Bye, I will miss you KW!:(
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 9:47 pm

Cmon guys it wasnt Triton's fault....
I bet a lot of you out there have been mean too, including me. I just dont wanna ruin the forum. I am no use to thi place.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 9:58 pm

Bye KW. I'll miss you. :(
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 10:05 pm

Kw is on the road Bye_ke11

We will miss you.. *Sob*

Oh please don't leave!!!!!! :beg:

You where so nice!

PS: I am going to add you on Yahoo. I might be labeled Autumn on there.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 10:25 pm

-.- Come on dont leave. I just want to say one thing. You were a great user, I cant think of anything you did wrong, as for the chatbox conversation, I dont know what happend their, but here, you were a great user, I think you should have gotten UOTW, and I myself havent ever gotten UOTW, I dont like the new system for that, but you get what you get and you dont get upset, Ill miss you, you were a great forumer and a great friend. :) And Im said to see you leave :S .

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 15th 2009, 11:15 pm

Byeee
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 2:20 am

Thanks for the sig.

I have to admit that I was kinda mad and angry last night, and something happened that made me leave. I want to come back but dont want another infraction, so Ill be gone.

You guys were great friends and you can always see me on another forum.... That I probably shouldnt mention.
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 2:31 am

bye bye ketchup wasabi! i hope u have a good and fun life of here. good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 7:29 pm

I know the forum that KW will be on! if anyone wants it Please PM me ;)
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road EmptyFebruary 16th 2009, 8:27 pm

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
Thanks for the sig.

I have to admit that I was kinda mad and angry last night, and something happened that made me leave. I want to come back but dont want another infraction, so Ill be gone.

You guys were great friends and you can always see me on another forum.... That I probably shouldnt mention.

I'll tell you what. If you think it over, and decide that you want to come back, you may come back without a penalty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kw is on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kw is on the road   Kw is on the road Empty

Back to top Go down

Kw is on the road
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next