Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?

Go down 
+18
Green Puffle
Rockhopper Fan91
geaux1 1
Aidan Henry
Rudolph
Argie
Shadow Sora
LtbJ
Paint Ninja
pengpeng458
7Styl3
Kool Kat
Emess
RTL
Chargers
Yoda.
Clonewars2
Revinder
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 6th 2009, 9:43 pm

I just go on forums...I hardly ever play Club Penguin now. :P
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 6th 2009, 9:50 pm

Yea me too. I only go on CP for the really good updates.

Last edited by Jedi on March 6th 2009, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 6th 2009, 9:53 pm

Both :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 6th 2009, 10:09 pm

..First choice.. :)
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 6th 2009, 10:15 pm

I go on for updates and if there's a party. I am hardly on.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 6th 2009, 10:28 pm

I only go on to update the blog and for some parties.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 6th 2009, 10:31 pm

I only go on Club Penguin when there are major updates. Otherwise, I hang out on Club Penguin forums. It's just my style.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 12:24 am

Just the forum.
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 1:32 am

I just check the CP when there is an update.
Back to top Go down
pengpeng458
Observer
Observer
pengpeng458

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 1:36 am

i go on cp frequently cause im really bored when im on computer
and how do u make ur sig tell the user looking at them hi???
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 1:38 am

The only time I go on Club Penguin is when there is an update and if I feel bored and need to hang out with someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 1:42 am

I rarely ever go on CP. I havent been on in months.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 1:46 am

I only go on when I'm bored or when I need to post the updates on my blog.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 9:42 am

Both
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 8:20 pm

I never go on...
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 9:06 pm

I go on CP for updates because I don't want my account on CP to eventually be deleted. =P

But the only reason I do that is because of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 9:37 pm

I sometimes go on CP ... I'm trying to be more active ... IDK y ... I just do ... I feel like if I'm on a CP forum and I'm not active on CP ... I'm obviously going to be in the Off-Topic Forums a lot and then I feel like I'm just chatting with people ... but CP is also getting better [[ but sometime I feel like they try too hard ]]
Back to top Go down
Aidan Henry
Beholder
Beholder
Aidan Henry

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 10:01 pm

Well... I go on CP like 5 hours a day... I am a person with a lot of free time on my hands...
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 5:14 pm

Aidan Henry wrote:
Well... I go on CP like 5 hours a day... I am a person with a lot of free time on my hands...

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Henry
Beholder
Beholder
Aidan Henry

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 5:31 pm

net wrote:
Aidan Henry wrote:

Wow.

Thank you. :FB:
Back to top Go down
geaux1 1
Observer
Observer
geaux1 1

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 5:35 pm

I play when I can and because my friends ask me to go on
Back to top Go down
Rockhopper Fan91
Lurker
Lurker
Rockhopper Fan91

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 5:54 pm

i play cp i found out about here from a frind
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 5:55 pm

I actually hardly ever go on cp nowadays...
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 10:57 pm

I just go on CP 3-4 times a week or maybe less.
Back to top Go down
pengpeng458
Observer
Observer
pengpeng458

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 11:33 pm

well can someone tell me how to make my sig tell the user looking at it say hello [insert name here]???????????
please tell me!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?   Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you Actually Play Club Penguin or do you just go on the Forum because of Friends?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next