Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Attack Survival Quiz

Go down 
+9
Snow Bunny
Chilleh88
Snowball423
Paint Ninja
Maria
Argie
BabyCP
Green Puffle
weirdal204
13 posters
AuthorMessage
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Zombie Attack Survival Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 1:24 pm

This is a fun quiz thing to do it tells you the chance in percentage to if you can survive a zombie attack i have a 68% percent chance of living once your done on the right hand corner copy that and paste it here

heres the link and my score

http://www.gotoquiz.com/zombie_survival_test_6

You have a 68% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak

You will probably end up killing a few zombies and saving some innocent people, but you would die just before it was over

Zombie Survival Test
Take More Quizzes
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 2:02 pm

I have a 46% chance of living.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 2:06 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 2:16 pm

I got 41% lol.
<div style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; padding: 6px; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: black; background-color: white;"><b style="color: black; font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">You have a 41% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak</b> <div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; text-align: left;"><div style="width: 41%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> </div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">You probably wont make it too long without getting your intestines ripped from your belly while screaming for mamma.<br><br><b><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/zombie_survival_test_6" style="color: blue;">Zombie Survival Test</a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/" style="color: blue;">Take More Quizzes</a></b></p></div>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 7:13 pm

You have a 60% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak

You
would do pretty well, maybe killing a zombie or two along the way, but
you would end up doing something retarded and be a part of the living
dead

I lol'd thinks man
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 7:15 pm

I have 21% chance of living. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 7:59 pm

Argie wrote:
I have 21% chance of living. Oops.

You have a 30% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak

I WIN..maybe not. :]
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 8:18 pm

I have a 46% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 8:24 pm

50% chance :P
Back to top Go down
Chilleh88
Mercenary
Mercenary
Chilleh88

Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 8:53 pm

48%.
:O
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 9:34 pm

You have a 35% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak

You probably wont make it too long without getting your intestines ripped from your belly while screaming for mamma.

Zombie Survival Test
Take More Quizzes

Aw man!!! LOL! I can type here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 10:10 pm

..76%! :P
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 4:49 pm

You have a 26% chance of living.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 5:02 pm

Teehee!! I done it again but I got a better score. XD
<div style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; padding: 6px; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: black; background-color: white;"><b style="color: black; font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">You have a 71% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak</b> <div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; text-align: left;"><div style="width: 71%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> </div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">You will probably end up killing a few zombies and saving some innocent people, but you would die just before it was over<br><br><b><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/zombie_survival_test_6" style="color: blue;">Zombie Survival Test</a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/" style="color: blue;">Take More Quizzes</a></b></p></div>
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 22nd 2009, 3:00 pm

I took another one:

You have a 35% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak

Last edited by Static on March 22nd 2009, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 22nd 2009, 3:01 pm

I got a 73% chance of living, I know how to deal with the undead. :D
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 22nd 2009, 3:21 pm

Yaay! 9%

You have a 9% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak

Congratulations retard, you would be eaten before you could get out of your house. Your mom would probably end up killing you too because you suck so much.

Zombie Survival Test
Take More Quizzes
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz EmptyMarch 22nd 2009, 4:37 pm

You have a 83% chance of surviving a zombie outbreak

heheheh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack Survival Quiz   Zombie Attack Survival Quiz Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Attack Survival Quiz
Page 1 of 1