Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worlds Greatest Shave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Worlds Greatest Shave Empty
PostWorlds Greatest Shave

Today at school we raised money for Worlds Greatest Shave.
My school is always doing fundraisers for charity and thats espcially one thing i love about my school.
Anyway, getting to the point.
Ok, so i go to a all girls high school. And for a girl to shave her head, well thats pretty gutsy. I mean, if it was a co-ed school then you'd probably have more people doing it because there would be boys, but you see this is a girls school we're talking about.

So after roll call, the whole school gathered in the quad (high school here is from yr 7-12), yes all 1000 students in the school to watch the great shaves.

3 girls shaved their heads. When i say shave, i mean shave, like bald. One small little year 7 girl, and 2 year 12 girls. A male teacher of ours shaved his head too.

So yeah, pretty exciting day today.

Worlds Greatest Shave raises money for the Leukemia Foundation for anyone who didn't know.

oh and i forgot to mention it was a mufti day too ! =D meaning we didn't have to wear school uniform =D

Last edited by Kool Kat on March 24th 2009, 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Worlds Greatest Shave :: Comments

2PXI
Re: Worlds Greatest Shave
Post March 24th 2009, 9:22 am by 2PXI
Sounds like St. Baldrick's Day.....
Argie
Post March 24th 2009, 8:35 pm by Argie
Ugh, that is something I wouldn't do.
Brennan
Post March 24th 2009, 9:01 pm by Brennan
are school did this fundraiser to help leukemia by saving milk bottle caps turned out it was and i couldn't help laughing my school does a lot of charity stuff tho.
Mickey4741
Post March 24th 2009, 10:32 pm by Mickey4741
*Looks at Britney Spears* :D

And no boys at my schools are bald.
Post March 24th 2009, 11:43 pm by Paint Ninja
We have something like this at my former elementary school and current junior high except we can't have anyone shave their heads. We just have Pennies for Patients. It's also for Leukemia and we donate money [Yes, not just pennies] to people with leukemia and other diseases that have to do with the heart.
Post  by Sponsored content

Worlds Greatest Shave

Page 1 of 1