Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention Please

Go down 
+22
Triton
yellowcrown2
Plurk.
JazzDawg
Payton
Creeper
lookathis
Ghost
Mickey4741
stevenF50
7Styl3
Green Puffle
BabyCP
Flubby
Digit
Bandit
Raqumine
Waddle50008
Kool Kat
iSnow
Techno
Dark
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Attention Please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 5:03 pm

Ghost wrote:
I was thinking a type of thing where at least 1 staff member is on. One staff member gets on the other gets off, that way the forum is always secured. And maybe after a while at night you guys could close it so everyone could get their sleep and so no one has to watch of the forum.
May i just note, they couldn't close it at night, as people are in different time-zones. So someone might want to go on the forum and have to wait till 11pm in their time-zones for it to open.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 5:10 pm

Maybe differing the themes. I think all the themes are alike. All you do is change the color, make a background that is always gradient patterned, navbar is similar all the time, etc. Be more creative with the themes ;)
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 5:47 pm

tuxytron wrote:
Maybe differing the themes. I think all the themes are alike. All you do is change the color, make a background that is always gradient patterned, navbar is similar all the time, etc. Be more creative with the themes ;)
I like that idea. I agree, they all seem the same.
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 5:52 pm

Kool Kat wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:
iMusicLuvr wrote:
Ideas: Staff from every timezone.
More staff
More staff actions and activeness.

:shy:
That's never going to happen. It's not pheasible.

Here's and idea: Hold a new election for two more mods, and do it right.

then you'll have randoms voting who don't even know who they've voting for.
Not entirely. The staff could provide information about the users.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 5:57 pm

Payton wrote:
Kool Kat wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:
iMusicLuvr wrote:
More staff

That's actually pretty true. We can say like their goals as part of the staff and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Plurk.
Mercenary
Mercenary
Plurk.

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 6:00 pm

We need two new mods.
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 6:00 pm

JazzDawg wrote:
Payton wrote:
Kool Kat wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:
iMusicLuvr wrote:
More staff

That's actually pretty true. We can say like their goals as part of the staff and stuff like that.
There could be little biographies scrapped together and possibly little "promises;" I'd promise you'd be voting for Payton not Hellopayton. ;3
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 6:01 pm

It would be nice if we had the feature that showed who voted, thats very useful, but anyway, what Payton said is actually an idea to consider if we have elections in the future. Instead of just putting names up there, provide some info.
Back to top Go down
yellowcrown2
Vagabond
Vagabond
yellowcrown2

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 6:05 pm

More competitions would do the trick.
I'll post my idea when I come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 6:40 pm

And for the staff to have at least a idea of who to add in to the voting, they could make a detailed application with questions that actually challenge the users to think, and not put the answer that sucks up and is goody to shoes.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 7:09 pm

Triton wrote:
And for the staff to have at least a idea of who to add in to the voting, they could make a detailed application with questions that actually challenge the users to think, and not put the answer that sucks up and is goody to shoes.

Like ask them questions about different scenarios?

For example: What would you do if you were the only one on at night and a spammer was starting to spam the forum and you didn't have full permissions to ban the spammer?

Something like that you mean?
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 7:14 pm

Yea, kinda.

I'm just saying don't ask questions that could be answered with one word like," do you want to be mod?" Ask questions that will help bring the most fit user to be mod.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 7:50 pm

Triton wrote:
Yea, kinda.

I'm just saying don't ask questions that could be answered with one word like," do you want to be mod?" Ask questions that will help bring the most fit user to be mod.

Yea- Have you ever been part of the staff Triton? You seem like you have.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 8:03 pm

tuxytron wrote:

I would like that to.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 8:04 pm

Glad I am not the only one who thinks that :)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 8:21 pm

Those lame forms you fill out for nomination will never be good. "Will you be active?"

Scenario questions would be so much better. And also, it would be nice if you had the link to the thread and the giver of the infraction in the infraction reason.
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 8:24 pm

Argie wrote:

Scenario questions would be so much better.

I agree. They would be much harder to answer, making the good people for the job stick out.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 9:29 pm

Exactly, this way at least you know what the user has in mind and if they are able to handle the job of the mod.

"Do you want to be a mod?" This tells you nothing.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 9:41 pm

If you guys can't pull your fućking heads out then it's no fućking surprise this forum fails so badly. We need to moderator election, but since no one pays attention to me, no one remembered I said DON'T JUST HAVE THE NOOBS VOTE FOR THE MOD.

Had to say that uncensored to get my point across.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 9:51 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
If you guys can't pull your fućking heads out then it's no fućking surprise this forum fails so badly. We need to moderator election, but since no one pays attention to me, no one remembered I said DON'T JUST HAVE THE FUćKING NOOBS VOTE FOR THE MOD.

Had to say that uncensored to get my point across.

That's been discussed,debated, and ignored in the past. I said that and I even made a whole thread on the points of it. Still not approved. I had a different view, more as a presidential mod election.

But what you just did was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 9:52 pm

I really don't give a dαmn anymore.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 9:55 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Good for you. =D

Anyway, I agree that it should be something that isn't so open for weirdos to come by and do stuff like randomly vote or click the wrong button. =/
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 9:58 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:

That's what I thought you would say. You saw that you didn't have anything to say, so you took the childish way out and made a pitiful excuse and left with a pointless comment.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:00 pm

Triton wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:

That's what I thought you would say. You saw that you didn't have anything to say, so you took the childish way out and made a pitiful excuse and left with a pointless comment.
Oh really? You're saying I'm acting like one of the noobs that posts to get a higher post count?

I was making a point, you said that was stupid, and I said I didn't care. That's childish how?
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:00 pm

Guys, Please don't fight, It stinks.

Waddle, That was a pointless post IMO...

Also, I agree with argie, alot. Argie, you put that really well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention Please
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next