Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention Please

Go down 
+22
Triton
yellowcrown2
Plurk.
JazzDawg
Payton
Creeper
lookathis
Ghost
Mickey4741
stevenF50
7Styl3
Green Puffle
BabyCP
Flubby
Digit
Bandit
Raqumine
Waddle50008
Kool Kat
iSnow
Techno
Dark
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Attention Please - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:04 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Triton wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:
I really don't give a dαmn anymore.

That's what I thought you would say. You saw that you didn't have anything to say, so you took the childish way out and made a pitiful excuse and left with a pointless comment.
Oh really? You're saying I'm acting like one of the noobs that posts to get a higher post count?

I was making a point, you said that was stupid, and I said I didn't care. That's childish how?

Post count,noob? Never said.

Stupid? Hmm, I did say that the way you tried to explain your point was stupid, which was by cussing. So, I see where you might have thought that. My bad.

Cussing is childish when trying to make a point, which you did. What you suggested was not stupid, I was implying that it's been discussed and not approved, so why try again and show the same points of it?

Last edited by Triton on March 26th 2009, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:05 pm

Fighting is all part of the problem, so Waddle and Argie and anyone else who's fighting, if you really support the forum restoration project you need to stop.
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:06 pm

Payton wrote:
Fighting is all part of the problem, so Waddle and Argie and anyone else who's fighting, if you really support the forum restoration project you need to stop.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

I agree so much. Yeah, Stop fighting, it's making it worse. :(
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:07 pm

Payton wrote:
Wow, you consider that to be fighting? You are probably landing me in a bigger mess by just posting that because now I am getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:13 pm

I've reminded #iamthewalrus about this forum just now. I don't expect them to do anything anytime soon, but I made my point to them I hate this forum. Get ready for some serious *ah, screw it, stupid censors*, losers. your precious forum is 'in danger' again.

#iwishthewalruseswerenicetome
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:15 pm

Wow waddle, no offence, but that's mean.

Now were in danger again. :(
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:32 pm

Ugh, just let it go Techno.

No, they won't follow the orders of some guy that just pops up and ask them to do this. Don't you think they would have done it by themselves, and not just spring up and do it right when someone asks them.

Waddle, you might be mad, but please think at how your really leaving with no dignity at all.
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:34 pm

Triton wrote:
Ugh, just let it go Techno.

No, they won't follow the orders of some guy that just pops up and ask them to do this. Don't you think they would have done it by themselves, and not just spring up and do it right when someone asks them.

Waddle, you might be mad, but please think at how your really leaving with no dignity at all.
Lol, I didn't think of it that way. Ok, Yeah, Now I understand.
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:36 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
I've reminded #iamthewalrus about this forum just now. I don't expect them to do anything anytime soon, but I made my point to them I hate this forum. Get ready for some serious *ah, screw it, stupid censors*, losers. your precious forum is 'in danger' again.

Nothing awful is going to happen. They're going to spam a little bit, and they'll get banned. Idiots will get phished and whine about it. The end. :D
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:39 pm

Payton wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:

Nothing awful is going to happen. They're going to spam a little bit, and they'll get banned. Idiots will get phished and whine about it. The end. :D
I know what they're capable of, and with all the noobs here, there's no stopping them.
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:41 pm

I'll admit Forumotion has terrible security, but the security isn't bad enough that they can do anything rash or severe. If people will KEEP THEIR HEADS ON STRAIGHT AND NOT BE IDIOTS and TRY TO LEARN ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT HACKING then these attacks wouldn't be so severe.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:43 pm

Just saying, if the admins can't do it, neither will the noobs.
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:43 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Just saying, if the admins can't do it, neither will the noobs.
Which is the point I've been trying to get across for a while. Protecting yourself from these raids is NOT hard.
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyApril 20th 2009, 8:56 am

wow great idea i hope cpp is a better place ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyApril 20th 2009, 12:59 pm

Catflap, did you just go to the Forum News section and reply to all the topics?
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 EmptyApril 21st 2009, 4:54 am

i have no ideas yet i update you later ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   Attention Please - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention Please
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: