Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.

Go down 
+60
Digit
Bam
Cutie09
Jess
ParkourSAM
Donkey
Gitarhero1
Aoi Sora
.H0oligan
snowmanx
-trigger-
OhLawdy
DigitalSpire
Bronze
Droo
Vixx
Big Sb
Kyuu
Hellopayton
Skyward Sam
ClanNintendoBank
Yoda.
FlyingKanga
Sjb
lebron jam24
Linky
KingdomDarkII
Tcgirl24
Mikki
Tricky
iCool
Mickey4741
RTL
iWaddle
Dieg
Puggypug10
Creeper
Spence
magicNASRI
CrazyCatoon
Rifleman-Dlb
MR.MARIO
BT
Redziggy
Triton
Argie
BeeTee
lurchin
Kool Kat
xVx iMurk xVx
Talan
stevenF50
iSnow
BabyCP
Thunder
Catflap60
AlterBlade
Maria
Girantina1
Dark
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 15th 2009, 1:23 pm

I just noticed my infraction. Can you compare the I.P of this post with my current one?

http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/posting-games-f19/a-to-z-t24930-220.htm
I am 100% sure it was my annoying cousin when I didn't log out from here.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 15th 2009, 1:41 pm

I found out where they said I was being "rude" Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 866836
Infraction #: Number 1, Rude.
Why do you think it's unfair: All I said was shut-up and I thought I put a tongue there?
I was kidding a round.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 15th 2009, 2:04 pm

Cindy Lou Who wrote:
I found out where they said I was being "rude" Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 866836
Why do you think it's unfair: All I said was shut-up and I thought I put a tongue there?
I was kidding a round.

~Sjb

Wow, that is extremely offensive. I think a one page apology is in order, and public humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 15th 2009, 2:18 pm

smileygurl wrote:
Cindy Lou Who wrote:
I was kidding a round.

~Sjb

Wow, that is extremely offensive. I think a one page apology is in order, and public humiliation.
Forget it, that act is irredeemable. Shame on you, missy.

Anyway, is the whole "2 weeks and your infraction expires" thing still in motion?
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 17th 2009, 9:56 pm

Admins?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 17th 2009, 11:51 pm

FlyingReindeer wrote:
I just noticed my infraction. Can you compare the I.P of this post with my current one?

You have over 100 posts on that IP. As well, you have many IPs. However, you are right, it is a different one. Normally, I wouldn't remove this as there is no proof behind this. Either way, I'll remove it. Merry Christmas. 🎅

Cindy Lou Who wrote:
I was kidding a round.

~Sjb
Sounds like you aren't sure about this. On if you were being rude or not. "Either way, I'll remove it. Merry Christmas." 🎅
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 18th 2009, 12:16 am

You removed the whole field. :P
Thanks.

I was staying at my cousin's house for a few days when I was on holidays and I didn't properly log out so someone made a post. Most of my other I.P's are from different houses I went on holidays.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 18th 2009, 12:20 am

FlyingReindeer wrote:
You removed the whole field. :P
Thanks.

I was staying at my cousin's house for a few days when I was on holidays and I didn't properly log out so someone made a post. Most of my other I.P's are from different houses I went on holidays.
Typing back in a N/A is a waste of my time. :P To make you happy though, I did it now. :spin:
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 20th 2009, 4:03 pm

One word post. 11/22/09
Where was it?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyDecember 20th 2009, 4:41 pm

Noel wrote:
FlyingReindeer wrote:

You have over 100 posts on that IP. As well, you have many IPs. However, you are right, it is a different one. Normally, I wouldn't remove this as there is no proof behind this. Either way, I'll remove it. Merry Christmas. 🎅

Cindy Lou Who wrote:
I was kidding a round.

~Sjb
Sounds like you aren't sure about this. On if you were being rude or not. "Either way, I'll remove it. Merry Christmas." 🎅
Okay, Thanks so much, Noel!

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 3:37 pm

Don't infractions expire after two weeks? If so, then about three of my infractions are yet to be removed. Also, I'd like to use my infraction pass (http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-news-f4/12doc-7-requests-t29953.htm).
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 4:33 pm

Maria wrote:
Don't infractions expire after two weeks? If so, then about three of my infractions are yet to be removed. Also, I'd like to use my infraction pass (http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-news-f4/12doc-7-requests-t29953.htm).
No.....Duh!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 4:46 pm

Big Cowboys wrote:
Maria wrote:
No.....Duh!
Care to provide proof? Or do you believe I lack the mental capacity to read any post that includes more than two letters, six dots, an exclamation mark, and a "DUH!"?
They used to, that's why I asked, and I'm pretty sure no one even stopped to say that they don't anymore.

Bonus for you lurking the archives in the distant, desolate future: He's still an idiot.

Last edited by Maria on August 29th 2011, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 4:47 pm

Maria wrote:
Big Cowboys wrote:
Maria wrote:
No.....Duh!
Care to provide proof? Or do you believe I lack the mental capacity to read any post that includes more than two letters, six dots, an exclamation mark, and a "DUH!"?
They used to, that's why I asked, and I'm pretty sure no one even stopped to say that they don't anymore.
Just ignore him, sometime he can be obnoxious. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 497332
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 5:20 pm

Sjb, all my infractions should be removed except for the one your recently game me. I got those infractions months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 5:21 pm

.Snookims wrote:
Sjb, all my infractions should be removed except for the one your recently game me. I got those infractions months ago.
Okiedokie. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 275633
EDIT:
I took away all but two of them.
The one I just recently gave you and one Tricky gave you less than a month ago. ;)

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 5:30 pm

Sjb wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
Okiedokie. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 Browse
EDIT:
I took away all but two of them.
The one I just recently gave you and one Tricky gave you less than a month ago. ;)

~Sjb
And what of my infractions? Did our recent break up cause you to ignore my existence? Please, God, no! :(
I still have three infractions that supposedly expired 2 weeks ago, two of them have been given to me months ago. :P

Bonus for you lurking the archives in the distant, desolate future: I hooked up with Sjb? ... Ew. Just... ew. I'm disappointed in myself.

Last edited by Maria on August 29th 2011, 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 5:36 pm

lul^
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 5:43 pm

.Snookims wrote:
lul^
Oh, sweet irony. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 6:44 pm

.Snookims wrote:
lul^
Since I'm supposed to warn you. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 153259
One word post, warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 9:19 pm

Sjb wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
lul^
Since I'm supposed to warn you. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 153259
One word post, warning.

I bet that was difficult for you.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 18th 2010, 6:26 pm

Dude, when do I get my four infractions removed (two weeks thingy+infraction pass=four infractions)? And when the heck did I even post "inappropriate" pictures?
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 20th 2010, 2:25 am

Where did I do a one word post. :roll:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 20th 2010, 9:31 pm

Where did all my infractions go?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 21st 2010, 7:15 pm

smileygurl wrote:
Where did all my infractions go?
I'd let that mistake go by unnoticeable if I were you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next