Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)

Go down 
+3
BabyCP
Kool Kat
AlterBlade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) Empty
PostSubject: Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)   Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) EmptyApril 14th 2009, 2:19 am

Heya, I think I should just get this out. Every time we get a minor walrus hack like phishing or small amounts of spam, atleast 1 user will leave for about the 3rd time and come back about a day later when they assume the hacks are over. Guys, we have no way of knowing when these little shennanigans will end. Either you leave or you stay, don't do the same thing over.

Think about this, when we have a major walrus hack, I can find this acceptable, but come on. You don't need to leave because of something you don't even need to worry about.

To clear this up, I think the staff should make this a rule where you can't leave because of something walrus related. I see the same stuff every week and it's getting old. I'm not being mean, but I really have seen enough of this. :/
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)   Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) EmptyApril 14th 2009, 2:34 am

The Fake Leaving thread applies to everything. If people leave because of a walrus attack it is counted within a fake leaving and they will be infracted.
See http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/introduction-and-farewells-f18/fake-leavings-t13977.htm for more info.

Thanks Chao for bringing this up.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)   Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) EmptyApril 14th 2009, 2:36 am

So fake leaving also counts as unnecessary reasoning of leaving?
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)   Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) EmptyApril 14th 2009, 2:42 am

Fake leavings count for people who say goodbye cpp because of walrus attacks and decide to come back when they're over. BUT they don't know when they're over, they only assume it.

i hope im making sense.. ?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)   Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) EmptyApril 14th 2009, 12:29 pm

Yeah, now I get it. ;)
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)   Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) EmptyApril 14th 2009, 12:30 pm

Good point. I've always wondered that. =\
Well that would count as "fake leavings" I guess.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)   Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) EmptyApril 15th 2009, 1:42 pm

Well, they're free, they can do whatever they want, but do not come back again saying: ''the warlus is gone! i'm back!!!''.
They should stand on one opinion.
Fake leavings results into an infraction.
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)   Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) EmptyApril 20th 2009, 8:38 am

yeah the new rule is really important ;)
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)   Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) EmptyApril 20th 2009, 8:52 am

Thanks Chao. This is a great new rule.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)   Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) EmptyApril 20th 2009, 10:38 am

Let's do it! I support the idea Chowder Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) Aim-sm10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)   Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright, I've seen enough (New Rule Sugestion)
Page 1 of 1