Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chief Spy's Biography

Go down 
+6
RTL
Dark
Goobenheimer
Mickey4741
iWaddle
Chief Spy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Chief Spy's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 12:23 pm

Hi. I'm Chief Spy, this is my autobiography.

Random Facts

Real Name - Jennifyr
Age - 19
Location -MI- USA
Hobbies - Training dogs, playing with dogs, playing with rats, eating yogurt, and cleaning up presents from Budsey.
Pets - Dog-Budsey-Boston Terrer; 6 rats; a rock
BFFs (in no particular order) - Egaro, Neo, Mickey, iWaddle, CC'eh, Dale, Waddle50008

Why I am on the Computer So Much

Why I'm Here - Well, I was babysitting this girl and she was on Club Penguin and I asked what it was, and then she made me a penguin.

Why My Name Is Chief Spy - Well, we always used to play spy, so I thought it fit.

What REALLY Happened To Mr. Rockypants -One nice, calm day, I was telling Egaro how I accidentally dropped my cell phone out the window and it broke. He said he wondered what would happen if I dropped my pet rock, Mr. Rockypants out the window. It made me curious, and low and behold, EGARO MADE MR. ROCKYPANTS COMMIT ROCKICIDE!!! He shattered into 12 1/2 pieces. The last half piece was eaten by Budsey, and never found. God knows where it is now.

Well, after I got all the pieces, I wrapped him in gauze and soaking him in oil (not the best idea) I decided to ceremoniously bury him outside my apartment. Apparently, I'm not allowed to "bury unauthorized objects" or "dig unauthorized holes". That's incase he's a bomb.

So, I ended up getting a pot and some dirt, and Mr. Rockypants is buried. I adopted his son, Anak-Mr. Rockypants, who's afraid of Egaro.

Exercise/Sports - Uhhh, no sports. But I exercise. I have a really cute 3-piece pink rhinestone workout suit!!!

Video Games/TV - I watch TV. And I played Lego Star Wars last night but that's about it for video games

The Yummy Food That Fills My Tummy - I LOVE chocolate so much!!! I love almost all food, cept meat. I'm a vegetarian. I love oreos too. Mickey was supposed to send me one. But he won't. So grr. But my one, true love is...
YOGURT!!! Many of you who AIM me know that. I'm constantly leaving to get more yogurt. Yogurt makes me tired. No one knows why.

Andre - Andre is my fiance. I love him very much, and we're getting married on May 8th in the Carribean than honeymooning in France, as a generous gift from our parents so yay.

Yup, that's me!!!! If you're bored, PM/AIM me. I like to talk, and I don't bite.
AIM-Jennifyr235

Last edited by Chief Spy on March 24th 2008, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 12:26 pm

Lol. Nice bio! ;)
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 12:27 pm

Thanks, haha!
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 12:27 pm

I thought you had to walk Budsey. :P
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 12:31 pm

OMG YOGURT IS AWESOME!!!!@@@@!!!!111
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 12:32 pm

Nice Bio. Poor Mr. Rockypants.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 12:45 pm

Nice Bio.
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 12:52 pm

Thanks!!!

iWaddle, I did walk Budsey!!! I just had to finish this first!!! ;)

He's back now. No twitching!!!!
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 12:58 pm

Nice Bio. =]
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 1:43 pm

Yogurt is the Awesomeness ! :P .

I never knew you were a vegetarian though ,Nice bio =] .
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 2:03 pm

Yogurt rox lol. Hey, why am I not on the BFFs list lol?
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 5:32 pm

WOW,nice bio!!
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 5:36 pm

WADDLE!!!!!!! THATS WHO WAS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 6:50 pm

Nice bio cs :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chief Spy's Biography   Chief Spy's Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Chief Spy's Biography
Page 1 of 1