Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirkd's Biography

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Dirkd's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Dirkd's Biography   Dirkd's Biography EmptyJuly 28th 2009, 1:08 pm

.::..::..::Club Penguin History::..::..::.
On March 19, 2007, I was on Miniclip and saw that the number one game was of course Club Penguin, so I clicked it, and I joined under the name DirkD. This name stands for Dirk Nowitzki Dallas. I was a really bad noob then, and I didn't know how to do anything. In April 2007 I got a membership for 6 months and started buying items. On May 5, 2007, I decided I would make a Club Penguin Blog called dirkdclubpenguin on wordpress. It lasted until October 2007, when I went to my friends website called yayp on wordpress. In December 2007 Chewy Pup stole that site from me after I made him admin. In December 2007, I was on Chewypup's forum and saw a advertisement in Guin's signature for Club Penguin Light House. I went there and it was so much better than Chewy's forum. I joined and started posting like crazy until I was the number 1 poster. I became a mod a month later, but a week later I heard CPP merged. I waited a couple days to join, and on January 27, 2008 I joined CPP. I applied for the Moderator position and got it on January 28, 2008 and lasted until November 22, 2008. I returned to CPP sometime around July 20, 2009 and became User of The Week for the 1st time ever. On March 19, 2008, me and my friend Bergeron4444 started making CPMVS on a channel called CPMVideos on YouTube. We got 1,000 subscribers a year later. He was a good friend for almost 1 year and a half. I had a site with him that got 750,000 hits, but it was suspended. On May 9, 2009, Dirkd got banned forever. He has 2 total bans on the account. I now have a penguin that is 1146 called Happy Tim.

Well so you would know a little about the real me. I am 15 years old. My birthday is on November 9. I like sports and I don't care who knows. (TLI Joke)
I like the:
Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Mavericks
Texas Rangers
and the Texas A&M Aggies (College)- they are maroon btw

So you can clearly guess that I live around Dallas. True statement.

My name is Sam.

I like to go to Six Flags and ride roller coasters,
I enjoy movies with friends,
sports with friends,
loitering with friends, and best of all
eating with friends.

My favorite bands are:
Breaking Benjamin
The Script
Relient K
Disturbed
Demon Hunter
Foo Fighters
Linkin Park

I am going into my sophomore year in high school. Yay.

I am around 5 foot 8 and a half. If that matters. I take injections of HGH (legally) to help me grow because I am deficient and I was only supposed to be around 5 feet tall as my full height. I take injections everyday on a legal prescription. I started at the end of sixth grade, and then I was 4 foot 4. XD

Ummm what else.

Oh yeah books. I hate them, I know people say no one can hate books but I really can't stand them. The only time I read books is when I HAVE to. If I don't there is a handy thing called SparkNotes. :)

I play Basketball at my high school, I played Football last year but I quit this year to focus on basketball. I might try out for baseball, but I haven't played in a while.

Summary of all this:

Name: Sam
Height: 5'8" and a half
Weight: 140
Relationship Status: Single
Sex: No thanks

Last edited by DirkD on August 2nd 2009, 3:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Dirkd's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirkd's Biography   Dirkd's Biography EmptyJuly 28th 2009, 1:09 pm

Awesome Bio! Everyone is make them today.
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

Dirkd's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirkd's Biography   Dirkd's Biography EmptyJuly 28th 2009, 1:10 pm

How come im so small?!?!

Im 5'4''!!

Nice bio, DD
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Dirkd's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirkd's Biography   Dirkd's Biography EmptyJuly 28th 2009, 1:11 pm

Don' ask me why.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Dirkd's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirkd's Biography   Dirkd's Biography EmptyAugust 2nd 2009, 3:13 am

Updated with CP information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dirkd's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirkd's Biography   Dirkd's Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirkd's Biography
Page 1 of 1