Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper....

Go down 
+4
Shadow Sora
yellowcrown2
2PXI
Doraemon0101
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Doraemon0101
Lurker
Lurker
Doraemon0101

Registration date : 2009-01-03

What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... Empty
PostSubject: What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper....   What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... EmptyApril 30th 2009, 4:34 am

There is a stupid question on the newspaper again

What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... Untitl10

I think everyone knows how to tell your age of your penguin, right? And, there's no need for you to know the age!

Thank you for viewing my first post!!!! :Joyful:
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper....   What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... EmptyApril 30th 2009, 4:52 am

I wonder if these people have trouble remembering to breath. What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... Smiley-Facepalm
Back to top Go down
yellowcrown2
Vagabond
Vagabond
yellowcrown2

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper....   What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... EmptyApril 30th 2009, 10:06 am

First, congratz on your first post Doraemon0101!
Secondly, it might sound funny to you, but as for newbies (aka n00bs) it's an amazing news! Many of us here know how to tell your age of your penguin. It's just because we know CP a lot here!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper....   What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... EmptyApril 30th 2009, 11:00 am

I remember when I first started with a peng named scooby - all I knew then was how to get one background.
I had no idea how to tell how old I was - at the same time I had no idea what the Newspaper was either...
SSD~
Back to top Go down
yellowcrown2
Vagabond
Vagabond
yellowcrown2

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper....   What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... EmptyApril 30th 2009, 11:05 am

Supersoradud wrote:
I remember when I first started with a peng named scooby - all I knew then was how to get one background.
I had no idea how to tell how old I was - at the same time I had no idea what the Newspaper was either...
SSD~
Same here.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper....   What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... EmptyApril 30th 2009, 11:31 am

Yes so really these are important quiestions because you need to know if you are old enough to be a agent or a tour guide
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper....   What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... EmptyMay 2nd 2009, 9:42 pm

i bet they just make up there own questions really who makes all the names that match the question.
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: i agree   What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... EmptyMay 3rd 2009, 4:30 am

brennan888 wrote:
i bet they just make up there own questions really who makes all the names that match the question.
yes i agree how come the name of the penguin is what my age? or dance or not to dance? etc. i really think they should actully put real penguin name and better questions!
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper....   What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... EmptyMay 3rd 2009, 9:59 am

Wow, those question askers are so newby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper....   What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper.... Empty

Back to top Go down

What a rubbish question on the CP newspaper....
Page 1 of 1