Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halama+Mikki Presidency!

Go down 
+5
Mikki
Argie
Triton
Mickey4741
Rudolph
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Halama+Mikki Presidency! Empty
PostSubject: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 4th 2009, 8:32 pm

Hello Guest! As you may know, I'm running for CPP President! I don't have a running mate at the moment... I'm waiting for her to answer back... but it's about 11pm where she is right know so I'm waiting... I just want to know if I have your trust. Others are saying "WE ARE SMEXY! VOTE US! GO HOTTERS! VOTE US AND WE WILL MAKE YOU SEXY LIKE US! Raise Eyebrows " Those ae promises that you KNOW are not going to happen, because you are already hawt. Raise Eyebrows You don't need anymore hawtness. lol. So, talk to me! I have open ears! I want to hear from you, Guest, what you think should be done on CPP and I will try to do my best to make it happen, but I need YOUR HELP! YOUR LOYALTY! AND YOUR VOTE!

Thank you!
God Bless you!
Halama

Last edited by Halama on May 5th 2009, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 4th 2009, 8:34 pm

Don't vote for Halama. She eats babies. Not a good thing. Click the CHAOMICKEY image in my sig and vote for us, Guest
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 4th 2009, 8:36 pm

NO I DON'T! THAT WOULD BE MURDER! MURDER IS HORRIBLE! YOU SIR MICKEY ARE MURDERING MY EMOTIONS! Would you want a friend to a murderer to be your president? I don't think so!
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 4th 2009, 8:48 pm

Whoah, nice another campaign thread.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 4th 2009, 9:03 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
Don't vote for Halama. She eats babies. Not a good thing. Click the CHAOMICKEY image in my sig and vote for us, Argie
Hey, hey, so you do, and you have em too.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 4th 2009, 9:19 pm

Pssshhh. You have no proof. :) U GOIN' DOWN, BEACH!
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 4th 2009, 9:19 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
Pssshhh. You have no proof. :) U GOIN' DOWN, BEACH!
I GOTS MYSELF PICTURE PROOF!!!! Manwomanthing. =\
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 4th 2009, 9:37 pm

I vote for Halama, for she is a good sport, MICKEY.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 5th 2009, 3:51 pm

Update:
Mikki is my new RUNNING MATE!
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 5th 2009, 4:20 pm

We're good sports. Look at Halama's evil signature, though. She's changing what people say. No more freedom of speech if you vote her. Not good.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 5th 2009, 4:26 pm

Mickey and Halma I won't vote for people who use user name codes
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 5th 2009, 4:29 pm

What's wrong with that? I think everyone in the forum is great. Is there something wrong with me liking everyone? I have nothing against everyone here. :)
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 5th 2009, 4:42 pm

Good luck. I'd suggest making some campaign signatures or something because your thread seems a little dull. If you have any questions about the campaign message me or Triton.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 5th 2009, 5:37 pm

I MADE MY SIG! It's kinda rubbish, but I'm not big on graphics and all. I'm waiting for my twin to reply to me. And I would like to say that people have been running a pretty dirty campaign. For example, Mickey's comment on Page 1 of this thread. :/ Really? I think that's pretty immature. Unlike some other users, I have been taking this race seriously, but I do understand people want more fun in CPP and I agree, but I think poeple would respect them more if they take it seriously and don't run just to run. Run to HELP CPP! Isn't that what being president is all about? HELPING OUT?! BRING THE COMMUNITY TOGETHER?!
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 6th 2009, 8:19 am

BUMP! TELL ME IF I CAN COUNT ON YOUR VOTE! If not... I would appreciate it if you didn't post here for dirty campaigning. You can ask me questions though! :)
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 6th 2009, 9:08 am

Here is the code for our sig:
Code:
[/b][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2nrjxwp.jpg[/img]
Just take out the bold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 6th 2009, 9:35 am

Whoooo! Way to overuse the USERNAME code! Your a real winner. If you want quality art, look at my sig.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 6th 2009, 4:03 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
We're good sports. Look at Halama's evil signature, though. She's changing what people say. No more freedom of speech if you vote her. Not good.
Oh please! I have been seeing more campaigning from you than the Chao! Not good. And it's called CAMPAIGNING! Look it up.

smileygurl wrote:
Whoooo! Way to overuse the USERNAME code! Your a real winner. If you want quality art, look at my sig.
I can use the username code when I want. And yeah, I am a real winner. Sarcasm? Yeah. I know. And I don't care. I am a good sport and I am a good person.

IF I CAN COUNT ON YOUR VOTE PM ME OR POST HERE! ... I don't want your darn dirty campaigning, but if you want to dance... Crank up the music. (But PM me first. ^_^ )

HALAMA FOR PRES!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 6th 2009, 6:04 pm

He has because I've been busy with school this week. I'll be on more next week.
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 6th 2009, 7:55 pm

WHO CARES OVER WHO WINS ITS JUST A VOTE! AND IDK WHO TO VOTE FOR I THINK MIKKI AND HALAMA..OR SMILEYGURL AND CLAIRE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 6th 2009, 7:56 pm

Im not running, vote for Dieg and Snookims! Im there hott secretary Raise Eyebrows
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 7th 2009, 8:21 am

Helaina wrote:
WHO CARES OVER WHO WINS ITS JUST A VOTE! AND IDK WHO TO VOTE FOR I THINK MIKKI AND HALAMA..OR SMILEYGURL AND CLAIRE
Thanks... I think? :face:
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 7th 2009, 9:14 am

You guys do know this i just for fun... right?
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 7th 2009, 6:39 pm

Mikki wrote:
You guys do know this i just for fun... right?
Shhhh... VOTE HALAMA! SHE WILL DO THE FOLLOWING IN HER AND MIKKI'S SIG! :)
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! EmptyMay 9th 2009, 12:45 pm

Update:
Ok well the top 8 are being chosen today and I'm excited. :snookims: If I don't get picked... Oh well! I'm still going to throw a party! The first 4 have been chosen. We're waiting for Good now.

The three Goob chose...

Halama <-- :0o That's me!
Pugpug10
Dieg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halama+Mikki Presidency!   Halama+Mikki Presidency! Empty

Back to top Go down

Halama+Mikki Presidency!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next