Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges EmptyMay 19th 2009, 12:42 pm

I have had this software for quite a while and have had no problem.
However, all of a sudden whenever I open photoshop CS2 it produces a
message box entitled "Adobe Activation" that says: "You are not allowed
to continue because your account does not have the proper privileges.
Please log in using an account with administrator privileges and try
again."

This doesn't really make sense because the whole
installation/activation took place on this same user account and it
really does have administrator privileges.

I'm using Windows Vista so is their any way I can go onto Photoshop CS2 without this message popping up?

Thanks,
~babyCP
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges EmptyMay 19th 2009, 1:33 pm

Get a Mac :P

Or, you could try to contact Adobe. So long as your copy is legal (which I hope it is, or else... :Evil: ), they should be more than happy to help. :)

However, if it's too old for them to support (or it is illegal.. :Evil: ), there are plenty of online forums with people who know what they're doing
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges EmptyMay 19th 2009, 2:13 pm

CrazyCatoon wrote:

Or, you could try to contact Adobe. So long as your copy is legal (which I hope it is, or else... :Evil: ), they should be more than happy to help. :)

However, if it's too old for them to support (or it is illegal.. :Evil: ), there are plenty of online forums with people who know what they're doing
Umm.....Thanks. Uhh....I downloaded Photoshop CS2 from "The pirate bay" with a free code to get the full version of Photoshop CS2. So umm it's kinda illegal. :face:
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges EmptyMay 19th 2009, 2:19 pm

babyCP wrote:
CrazyCatoon wrote:

Umm.....Thanks. Uhh....I downloaded Photoshop CS2 from "The pirate bay" with a free code to get the full version of Photoshop CS2. So umm it's kinda illegal. :face:

:roll:

Try online Photoshop help forums. No-one needs to know about the legality of it, and no-one really cares anyway.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges EmptyMay 19th 2009, 2:20 pm

Well I have, but nothings working. It still shows. Unless.....
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges EmptyMay 19th 2009, 2:22 pm

I don't want to scare you, but another possibility is that whoever uploaded that has hidden some sort of virus into it.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges EmptyMay 19th 2009, 2:34 pm

CrazyCatoon wrote:
I don't want to scare you, but another possibility is that whoever uploaded that has hidden some sort of virus into it.
Virus? I don't think so.....well I'll figure out some way of how to get rid of that message but do you think I should uninstall it then download another Photoshop?
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges EmptyMay 19th 2009, 2:36 pm

babyCP wrote:
CrazyCatoon wrote:
Virus? I don't think so.....well I'll figure out some way of how to get rid of that message but do you think I should uninstall it then download another Photoshop?

Uninstall: if you want

Download another Photoshop: pay for it first.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges EmptyMay 19th 2009, 2:37 pm

Go on plunder and download a better one thats how I got GIMP and hypercam
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges EmptyMay 19th 2009, 2:43 pm

stevenF50 wrote:
Go on plunder and download a better one thats how I got GIMP and hypercam

You got GIMP from a torrent site?

It's supposed to be free! XD

http://gimp.org/
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges EmptyMay 19th 2009, 3:14 pm

Plunder usually gives me viruses. I don't download from that site. Although if I have no choice, I might have to.
The question is do I need to uninstall Photoshop or is their some way of sorting out that message without uninstalling it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges   Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges Empty

Back to top Go down

Photoshop CS2 Proper Privileges
Page 1 of 1