Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!

Go down 
+27
Rifleman-Dlb
Goobenheimer
Paint Ninja
Lemondrops
Brennan
Bam
Techno
Thunder
Bandit
Puggypug10
Spence
Cycle22
Loki Terry
BabyCP
Talan
iSnow
stevenF50
FlyingKanga
BT
Argie
Kool Kat
Mook
Chargers
Ace
AlterBlade
Creeper
RTL
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2009, 11:29 pm

I say things that I think. I'll save the white lies for the person who actually needs them.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2009, 11:31 pm

Argie wrote:
I say things that I think. I'll save the white lies for the person who actually needs them.
That is an epic quote. O.O
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2009, 11:45 pm

Kool Kat wrote:
Chargers wrote:
Kool Kat wrote:
Mook wrote:
Go into the Staff forum around earlier April..theres a thread in there about me.

I'm going to be gone again, this time longer itt

edit: fine I'll tell you guise.

I left for MCCP and the Miniclip forums because a) I was old enough b) this place was about to die so I left for there..met some great people. So that's why I left this place because I didn't have enough time on here anymore, and I gunna have to say it hate this place.

Ok. Go away then and don't come back. Your getting annoying. The staff gave you heaps of chances. You demodded yourself and then when you asked to come back they let you.

Goodbye.

Congrats to Chao and Brian. I know you'll do an awesome job.

He never wanted to come back. :roll:

And ditto to you.

Um yes he did. After the hacking he got himself modded again. Then he fell in love with Tom and all those MCCP members and tried to act cool and left the place.
You did the same. Asked to come back then said "cry cry cry" i hate this place and left.

Grr.

Cry cry cry? I'm not an immature little brat who acts like an internet tough "guy" on a CP forum. I wasn't sad one bit when I got demodded. MCCP is a much more organized community with less spammers then CPP. And, FYI, I'm not trying to act cool either. I'm not that desperate for attention. You make me really mad.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2009, 11:48 pm

-delete-

Last edited by Mook on May 30th 2009, 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2009, 11:52 pm

Mook, if you want to leave for good, I'll be happy to ban you. :line:
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2009, 11:52 pm

-delete-

Last edited by Mook on May 30th 2009, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2009, 11:54 pm

Chao wrote:

I'm fine, thanks though. I would like to come and check by this summer, if all possible.

Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2009, 11:56 pm

This is pitiful, really. Tell us your opinions sir. Tell us all of your opinions on how this place was run and we will tell you what "shaped up" means, and perhaps our opinions on how you tried to run it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2009, 11:57 pm

Mook wrote:
Chao wrote:

I'm fine, thanks though. I would like to come and check by this summer, if all possible.

I'm not trying to say this forum sucks to the limit, but I do have opinions on how it's changed since I first joined.

Great, the opinion box is on the left on the way out. Toodles.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 12:02 am

-delete-

Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 12:40 am

The only reason your hated, im sorry to say, is because of all the insults your throwing here.

i don't care if MCCP holds the COPPA law or whatever, CPP is much better because its giving everyone a chance, no matter how old they are. And i think thats important. Young kids will only learn if they have older kids to set an example for them. By 9 year olds coming on this forum, they are learning to improve their grammer and follow the rules. Its the way life goes.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 12:45 am

Now, I have always thought of this place as a trainee forum (in a good way).

This forum helps you with grammar, like you said, and if I wasn't here I would of never found out about MCCP, and wouldn't have the good grammar I have. So yes, your right. Once the younger person joins MCCP in 3 or four years, they'll be a pretty good forumer. Nice thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 12:45 am

Thank you. :P
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 1:09 am

Congrats Brian! I knew you would become a mod some day...
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 3:54 am

Well done Brian and Chao
And I like they new ranks and I see you have made the jumps smaller its easier for me to get a new rank yay
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 4:37 am

Why don't you add images? :D

Congrats Brian.
Yay Chao.

/edit What happened to Loki Terry and Ash?
Back to top Go down
Talan
Sidekick
Sidekick
Talan

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 5:27 am

iElmo wrote:
Why don't you add images? :D

Congrats Brian.
Yay Chao.

/edit What happened to Loki Terry and Ash?

My guess is that they was inactive, if that answers your question.

Congrats Chao and Brian!
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 5:46 am

I'm so glad Chao and Brian became moderators. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 6:39 am

We got demodded for no apparant reason, I did reports, yeah maybe i did not post a lot, but still i cared for CPP. I got a offline message on AIM from RTL saying Sorry.

So you know what, Chao i agree of being a mod, defentilly. It's just really unfair you demod me for no reason.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 6:40 am

Loki Terry wrote:
We got demodded for no apparant reason, I did reports, yeah maybe i did not post a lot, but still i cared for CPP. I got a offline message on AIM from RTL saying Sorry.

So you know what, Chao i agree of being a mod, defentilly. It's just really unfair you demod me for no reason.
I thought you said your leaving. :(
I might too for some time but not forever.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 6:42 am

babyCP wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

I don't know now, I'll wait for RTL to come on.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 6:43 am

Loki Terry wrote:
babyCP wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

I don't know now, I'll wait for RTL to come on.
RTL, is on AIM. Speak to him their.
Back to top Go down
Talan
Sidekick
Sidekick
Talan

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 6:47 am

Loki Terry wrote:

The point is people were saying you was inactive, questioning why you become a mod and I got told your the reason why the walruses attacked CPP last. Not sure if that's true or not but..

Also, you don't update the blog. I used to always go there.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 6:49 am

He said to me on AIM he would delete the blog. :(
By the way.....uhh....I don't know if I should leave or if I shouldn't because alot of things are happening to me right now on the forum and I can't...Forget it. -_-
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 7:02 am

Talan wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

The point is people were saying you was inactive, questioning why you become a mod and I got told your the reason why the walruses attacked CPP last. Not sure if that's true or not but..

Also, you don't update the blog. I used to always go there.

Let me get this right.

1. Staff forum topic about Moderators etc, RTL said i was inactive, he checked and I was not, and all it was is i didnt post that often, I have to agree, but I'm starting to re-post.

2. Walrus's attacked CPP and it NOT my issue that they did that at all, so if anyone has told you it's my folt. No it's not, you can even ask them.

I am not deleting the blog either, I'm just pretty annoyed at this moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next