Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!

Go down 
+27
Rifleman-Dlb
Goobenheimer
Paint Ninja
Lemondrops
Brennan
Bam
Techno
Thunder
Bandit
Puggypug10
Spence
Cycle22
Loki Terry
BabyCP
Talan
iSnow
stevenF50
FlyingKanga
BT
Argie
Kool Kat
Mook
Chargers
Ace
AlterBlade
Creeper
RTL
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 7:05 am

I still think CPP is beter than CPC and lets hope this is only the first update lets hope the Admins make more updates
Back to top Go down
Talan
Sidekick
Sidekick
Talan

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 7:06 am

Loki Terry wrote:
Talan wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:
We got demodded for no apparant reason, I did reports, yeah maybe i did not post a lot, but still i cared for CPP. I got a offline message on AIM from RTL saying Sorry.

So you know what, Chao i agree of being a mod, defentilly. It's just really unfair you demod me for no reason.

The point is people were saying you was inactive, questioning why you become a mod and I got told your the reason why the walruses attacked CPP last. Not sure if that's true or not but..

Also, you don't update the blog. I used to always go there.

Let me get this right.

1. Staff forum topic about Moderators etc, RTL said i was inactive, he checked and I was not, and all it was is i didnt post that often, I have to agree, but I'm starting to re-post.

2. Walrus's attacked CPP and it NOT my issue that they did that at all, so if anyone has told you it's my folt. No it's not, you can even ask them.

I am not deleting the blog either, I'm just pretty annoyed at this moment

Well I've been viewing alot and from what I see when you became a CP mod you stopped posting, and since you've been demodded you've started posting again.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 7:22 am

Congrats guys!

I wonder what the staff forum looks like now.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 7:25 am

Talan wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:
Talan wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:
We got demodded for no apparant reason, I did reports, yeah maybe i did not post a lot, but still i cared for CPP. I got a offline message on AIM from RTL saying Sorry.

So you know what, Chao i agree of being a mod, defentilly. It's just really unfair you demod me for no reason.

The point is people were saying you was inactive, questioning why you become a mod and I got told your the reason why the walruses attacked CPP last. Not sure if that's true or not but..

Let me get this right.

1. Staff forum topic about Moderators etc, RTL said i was inactive, he checked and I was not, and all it was is i didnt post that often, I have to agree, but I'm starting to re-post.

2. Walrus's attacked CPP and it NOT my issue that they did that at all, so if anyone has told you it's my folt. No it's not, you can even ask them.

Well I've been viewing alot and from what I see when you became a CP mod you stopped posting, and since you've been demodded you've started posting again.
OMG, I have to agree with that. I was gonna say the same thing but then I saw you posted it. Loki Terry I don't want you to get mad at me either as much as you are mad now but...he is right. You started posting, once you were de-modded and you probably wanna get modded again, so your starting to post. I know you very well. Raise Eyebrows
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 7:29 am

babyCP wrote:
Talan wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:
Talan wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

Let me get this right.

OMG, I have to agree with that. I was gonna say the same thing but then I saw you posted it. Loki Terry I don't want you to get mad at me either as much as you are mad now but...he is right. You started posting, once you were de-modded and you probably wanna get modded again, so your starting to post. I know you very well. Raise Eyebrows

You can't hold too much against him. When I was a mod, I spent most of the time checking/reading posts rather than replying to them.

I have been fairly inactive recently but if Loki is coming on at regular intervals, this is most likely what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spence

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 10:40 am

Good Job Guys! Hope you guys have a really good time!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 10:51 am

Thankyou.

Update: I have made the rank images. When rtl comes on, he may add them if he likes them.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 1:28 pm

Talan wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:
Talan wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

Let me get this right.

I stopped posting for reasons, I'm not saying why Admins do know the reason.

2. When i was demodded, my issues are over, and i was continue going on posting, I even said in staff forum
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 1:32 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 2:33 pm

Awesome new ranks! Also, congrats to Chao and Brian!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2009, 5:06 pm

Thanks a ton wurmple!
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 7:35 pm

Congrats, Brian & Chao! :Joyful:
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 10:07 pm

Congrats Brian and Chao, Do well!

Nice ranks. :)
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 10:39 pm

I think Brian makes a great mod.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2009, 11:35 pm

i like the new ranks and good new mods
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2009, 6:29 pm

I think waiting 200o posts to get a new rank is a little extreme, when some peopole only have to wait to get 50.
Back to top Go down
Lemondrops
Mercenary
Mercenary
Lemondrops

Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2009, 6:51 pm

Congrats Chao, And Brian! :)

The new ranks are cool as well.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2009, 7:58 pm

Thankyou and I am glad you like the ranks! It is my first time making cp ranks ever so I thought I would screw up XD
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2009, 8:00 pm

The ranks are spaced out too much, but they're great! :D
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2009, 9:25 pm

I like the name of some of those ranks and congratulations to Chao and Brian for becoming moderators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2009, 9:28 pm

..The "Ice-Fishing Champion" has a duckie as the image.. I don't see how a dickie has to do with fishing.. I think you should replace that with a fish, you know, the big one? Payton Bice
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2009, 9:47 pm

Congrats to both of you. Sorry for being late. I hope you both do a great job.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2009, 9:50 pm

Snoman The Great wrote:
..The "Ice-Fishing Champion" has a duckie as the image.. I don't see how a dickie has to do with fishing.. I think you should replace that with a fish, you know, the big one? Payton Bice
i agree either that or rockhopper fishing rod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2009, 9:50 pm

brennan888 wrote:
Snoman The Great wrote:
I think the fishing rod will be too thin to see.. ;)
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 10:36 am

Snoman The Great wrote:
brennan888 wrote:
Snoman The Great wrote:
I think the fishing rod will be too thin to see.. ;)
I think It Would Be Cool If It Is Rockhopper's Ship. Raise Eyebrows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!   New Ranks & Two New Staff Members! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ranks & Two New Staff Members!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next