Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Wrestling Star Death in 2007

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

World Wrestling Star Death in 2007 Empty
PostSubject: World Wrestling Star Death in 2007   World Wrestling Star Death in 2007 EmptyJune 13th 2009, 12:49 pm

World Wrestling Star Chris Benoit As you probably know killed his Wife and son in July of 2007 People thought it was a murder But it wasn't the thing that played the kill is Some Drug use he killed his family and still people feel Sorry for him well let me tell you something i hate this guy he he put a bag over the sons head so he couldn't Berth witch made him die then Chris Benoit Hanged himself if feel sorry for the wife and son but not the wrestler but the weird part of it all was that there where bibles next to the wife and son but not Chris Benoit here is a interveiw of the death for more info
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Star Death in 2007   World Wrestling Star Death in 2007 EmptyJune 14th 2009, 4:28 am

Marc978 wrote:
World Wrestling Star Chris Benoit As you probably know killed his Wife and son in July of 2007 People thought it was a murder But it wasn't the thing that played the kill is Some Drug use he killed his family and still people feel Sorry for him well let me tell you something i hate this guy he he put a bag over the sons head so he couldn't Berth witch made him die then Chris Benoit Hanged himself if feel sorry for the wife and son but not the wrestler but the weird part of it all was that there where bibles next to the wife and son but not Chris Benoit here is a interveiw of the death for more info

I hate the wrestler, it is absoloutely disgraceful. When I heard of this I started crying and when I heard that he took steroids I was absoloutely shocked, so I didn't crying. Um, for some tips for you guys out here, never take steroids, it will give you Roid Rage and you will go kill people, then you will kill yourself. :Evil:
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Star Death in 2007   World Wrestling Star Death in 2007 EmptyJune 14th 2009, 10:23 am

When World Wrestling Entertainment Found out he took Steroids They Erased all of the Wrestlers Recoredes of WWE and he wont be in the World Wrestling Entertainment Hall of fame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Star Death in 2007   World Wrestling Star Death in 2007 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Star Death in 2007
Page 1 of 1