Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Saw Transformers Revenge of The Fallen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

I Saw Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Empty
PostI Saw Transformers Revenge of The Fallen

Today was an amazing day for a movie in IMAX...Only because It was Transformers Revenge of The Fallen. The name makes way more sense when you see the movie. I thought it meant...*Stops* Don't wanna spoil it :P

But, I have to admit the graphics are amazing and better then the 1st movie. Actually, the whole movie is better then the first one, a lot of action, romance (of course :roll: ), and mystery. The movie went along well and cool and you never get confused (unless you don't know Transformers like any other human) There's some things that are a bit...shocking. So, if you're going out to see the movie but think about how long it is or you don't know if you want to see this, then see it. Even if you want to see it see it.

And that was my day! (And some severe thunderstorms but didn't effect me at all because all we heard was thunder)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I Saw Transformers Revenge of The Fallen :: Comments

Pizza
Re: I Saw Transformers Revenge of The Fallen
Post June 26th 2009, 8:00 pm by Pizza
Ghost wrote:
Today was an amazing day for a movie in IMAX...Only because It was Transformers Revenge of The Fallen. The name makes way more sense when you see the movie. I thought it meant...*Stops* Don't wanna spoil it :P

But, I have to admit the graphics are amazing and better then the 1st movie. Actually, the whole movie is better then the first one, a lot of action, romance (of course :roll: ), and mystery. The movie went along well and cool and you never get confused (unless you don't know Transformers like any other human) There's some things that are a bit...shocking. So, if you're going out to see the movie but think about how long it is or you don't know if you want to see this, then see it. Even if you want to see it see it.

And that was my day! (And some severe thunderstorms but didn't effect me at all because all we heard was thunder)
A good way to put it is: Revenge of The Fallen. Capitalized, implying a name, not a group of dead fighters.
Rifleman-Dlb
Post June 26th 2009, 8:08 pm by Rifleman-Dlb
Ghost wrote:

Yeah, Big Sb Transformers 2 too.
And Me and 123 Sjb saw Up!
Ghost
Post June 26th 2009, 8:09 pm by Ghost
Pizza wrote:
Ghost wrote:

A good way to put it is: Revenge of The Fallen. Capitalized, implying a name, not a group of dead fighters.

Aww,That's true in a way..
iCool
Post June 26th 2009, 8:16 pm by iCool
cool i want to see that movie so badly

I Saw Transformers Revenge of The Fallen

Page 1 of 1