Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Video Games of All Time

Go down 
+14
Yoda.
Flubby
ParkourSAM
jmg11
Brennan
Ghost
Bandit
Nooh
Goobenheimer
FlyingKanga
Dan
JazzDawg
KingdomDarkII
Skyward Sam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2009, 6:35 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
Ah, I love the CoD series and Halo series. I played a few games of CoD: WaW today. I'm also getting Halo 3: ODST and then Modern Warfare 2 on the holidays.

Both those games sound really fun. :D
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2009, 8:45 am

I have a list, sort of similiar.

1. Legend of Zelda Ocorina of Time(I know I spelled it wrong probobally.) - Great game, good graphics for the time period it was made it. If your looking for a never ending adventure game that you can play on and on, this'll be the one that'll keep you playing. Full of strategy and advanced playing strategies that makes it harder than most games.

2. Super Smash Brothers(All of them) - Awesome cartoon fighting game, good graphics, great multiplayer gameplay and plenty of fighting styles to choose from.

3. COD Series - COD 4 was just unbelievable Live, Xbox magazine places it at #2 on the top 100 games and I'd have to some what agree. The setup was unlike the other COD's and the Live interactions just made it so fun with the ranking up to unlock more things and what not, theres just alot to be done on COD4. Cod: WaW, although I didn't enjoy the Live as much as COD 4, I play atleast 5+ Nazi Zombies rounds everyday, its a great game mode to play with your friends and strategize in.

4. Gears of War - What can I say, some of the best graphics I've ever seen and the weaponary is just crazy. One of the best campaigns ever.

5. Assasins Creed - Another game with just insane graphics and a really good story. I can't wait for the sequal to this one.

6. Perfect Dark(Classic Nintendo Version) - Most game rating websites gave this a 10, it was the best shooter game ever made for Nintendo 64. You could snipe aliens from distances as big as Call of Duties biggest maps. The guns we're cool because it was sort of in the future, but not too futuristic, so it wasn't all the laser junk.

7. BioShock - Great storyline and its really intense, my friends and I always play this just because its such a different game compared to other games.

8. Twilight Princess or Majora's Mask(Zelda) - TP was great because it was The Legend of Zelda's first addition in awhile and not only the graphics we're even better but the gameplay was great. I loved turning into a wolf and I also loved those big twilighty things that you could kill. Overall I just enjoyed the story, but I didn't feel it had the full potential of a Zelda game, thats why I placed it at 8. It could've been more difficult, I beat it in a week. / MM was good but also didn't have the Zelda potential, it was way too hard because everything was practically to be beat in an hour, I despise time limit games but this one looked like it was going to be amazing until I got stuck at the 2nd boss because I could never make it in time.(An hour is the time)

9. Left 4 Dead - The beggining of great zombie games I hope, I really like how L4D didn't focus that much on weaponary to make the rest of the game better. I love to play it with family and friends, its fun and heart-pounding at the same time, because you never know when a zombie will jump out, thats the fun of it.

10. Mario Kart Double Dash - For some reason my sister and I always had a blast when we played this game and one day we finally came to beating it, and yet we still raced each other over and over. I love all the cars and characters avaliable in this game aswell as the maps, its all really well put together. Its my favorite of the Mario Kart series, and I love how 2 people can be in one car.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2009, 7:02 pm

I would put the Fallout series on the list too.
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2009, 7:21 pm

and halo >.>
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2009, 1:55 pm

1. Legend of Zelda series - No doubt best series ever. With difficult puzzles in each dungeon, the games may get frustrating at times, but everyone will find something they enjoy in any of their games.

2. Fallout 3 - The best game I have. Literally the sky's the limit in this game. In the two months I've had the game, I've logged over 50 hours easily. Tons of levels, enemies, friends, partners, and places to explore. With 5 fun add ons to the game that gives you just about another 20 hours to the fallout fun, this game is well worth your money.

3. Call of Duty - Nothing tops this first person shooter. Not even halo. With tons of weapons to use, you will explore the environments of battlefields like you are actually a soldier in the game. Fun with friends and online.

4. Halo series - No matter what, usually people have these games for the Xbox/Xbox 360. Very fun gameplay with a futuristic looking setting.

5. Super Mario! - I mean, c'mon, who HASN'T played one of these? Even though these aren't the greatest of all games, we've all played them, and at one point, loved them.

So there's my top five. I'll add onto it later.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2009, 6:05 pm

Here's my list:
1.Metal Gear Solid 4:Guns of the Patriots:The Biggest reason to own a PS3, heck it got many 10's from big sites like IGN and Gamespot. Some call this overrated but it ain't, the story mode is great and this is Snake's final mission. He becomes old, sad story and though the cutscenes are too long it sure is great to watch. Even the multiplayer is awesome,you will come upto many hard sneaking scenes where you have to be very careful.Don't get cought!It's definitely the best game this generation.

2.Super Mario Galaxy :The very best game has come to Nintendo's new system but now it has pushed the console to face the very best games. SMG=GOTY 07 from IGN , GT etc. Who doesn't love the plumber's platforming? You will come upto many galaxies of different kinds and the gravity will pull you down when you try to jump the next planet. Yeah a true sequel to Super Mario N64.

3.Bioshock:Many shooting games have gone to the direction of wars, but some have gone the side of RPG elements,Half life 2 type of shooter and Bioshock is one of them but it has gone a lot through inovation. You explore the city of Rapture, a sea under water. Other than guns,this game is pretty different than you think. You get to use lightning,fire balls,lazer etc.I call this the best Xbox 360 game

4.Uncharted:Drake's Fortune:Adventure+tomb exploration type of Indiana Jones type of games has been great for Tomb Raider in the 1990's but the series has gone bad. Indiana Jones games went to the same direction too. If you love those type of games you've got Uncharted. You are Nathan Drake,a man trying to get the treasure that your ancestor Sir Francis Drake failed to get his hands on but on his way danger awaits.The game has great puzzles,great exploration and it looks a lot like a movie.This is definitely one of the best PS3 games.

5.LittleBigPlanet:There are many good platformers like Ratchet and Clank,Sly Cooper etc but we've got to see a new games that even is better in innovation. I love the idea of the game,you use a sack person jumping on platformers and solving puzzles. You do not actually hit a real enemy,you hit a carboard robot lol. The game sure is fun,especially for multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 12:02 am

DK-Y2Y wrote:
Here's my list:
1.Metal Gear Solid 4:Guns of the Patriots:The Biggest reason to own a PS3, heck it got many 10's from big sites like IGN and Gamespot. Some call this overrated but it ain't, the story mode is great and this is Snake's final mission. He becomes old, sad story and though the cutscenes are too long it sure is great to watch. Even the multiplayer is awesome,you will come upto many hard sneaking scenes where you have to be very careful.Don't get cought!It's definitely the best game this generation.

2.Super Mario Galaxy :The very best game has come to Nintendo's new system but now it has pushed the console to face the very best games. SMG=GOTY 07 from IGN , GT etc. Who doesn't love the plumber's platforming? You will come upto many galaxies of different kinds and the gravity will pull you down when you try to jump the next planet. Yeah a true sequel to Super Mario N64.

3.Bioshock:Many shooting games have gone to the direction of wars, but some have gone the side of RPG elements,Half life 2 type of shooter and Bioshock is one of them but it has gone a lot through inovation. You explore the city of Rapture, a sea under water. Other than guns,this game is pretty different than you think. You get to use lightning,fire balls,lazer etc.I call this the best Xbox 360 game

4.Uncharted:Drake's Fortune:Adventure+tomb exploration type of Indiana Jones type of games has been great for Tomb Raider in the 1990's but the series has gone bad. Indiana Jones games went to the same direction too. If you love those type of games you've got Uncharted. You are Nathan Drake,a man trying to get the treasure that your ancestor Sir Francis Drake failed to get his hands on but on his way danger awaits.The game has great puzzles,great exploration and it looks a lot like a movie.This is definitely one of the best PS3 games.

5.LittleBigPlanet:There are many good platformers like Ratchet and Clank,Sly Cooper etc but we've got to see a new games that even is better in innovation. I love the idea of the game,you use a sack person jumping on platformers and solving puzzles. You do not actually hit a real enemy,you hit a carboard robot lol. The game sure is fun,especially for multiplayer.

I do agree with Bioshock, Metal Gear Solid 4, Super Smash Bros., and Fallout being on my top 20 , responding to Flubby, Jazz, and DK ;)
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 12:06 am

My favorites are simple, Super Smash Bros., and Mario Kart Wii (getting old though). Also, has anyone ever heard of Metal arms? It's a really good game but it was never really popular (I don't think).

~Bam
Back to top Go down
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 8:05 am

I would probably include The Sims, Silent Hill, Mass Effect and Fallout in my list but I still agree with most of the stuff there. =P
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2009, 2:49 pm

I dont have time to list 10 games and explain them but here are some.
-EA NHL Series..Especially NHL09...over 100 hours on that thing. Raise Eyebrows
-Super Mario World(Super Nintendo) Classic.
-Metal Gear Solid Series..so addicting. Best story in video games, hands down.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2009, 8:31 pm

RR wrote:
I dont have time to list 10 games and explain them but here are some.
-EA NHL Series..Especially NHL09...over 100 hours on that thing. Raise Eyebrows
-Super Mario World(Super Nintendo) Classic.
-Metal Gear Solid Series..so addicting. Best story in video games, hands down.

2nd best story in video games. Zelda es numero uno. Also Super Mario World is a classic. I loved also on the SNES Super Mario RPG XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time   Top 10 Video Games of All Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Video Games of All Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2