Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Officially Back: THE TRUTH

Go down 
+16
xVx iMurk xVx
Kool Kat
Dan
AlterBlade
FlyingKanga
Sjb
Rudolph
Argie
Loki Terry
Thunder
Ghost
Paint Ninja
Linky
BabyCP
Linky110
Skyward Sam
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Officially Back: THE TRUTH Empty
PostSubject: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:43 pm

I am officially back on the forum.

This is pretty much my story on here, I joined at the very beginning and I was a huge forumer on one of the feeder forums - Club Penguin Lighthouse. I gained a lot of respect through the upcoming months telling people about a LIFE that was a LIE. I lied mostly because of what people would think about me, and I took it WAY to FAR. Some have forgiven me since the word got out, but I don't think I have really told you all straight forward on this forum. Yeah it was wrong, and no I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I am asking for it, I want to come back and be apart of this forum which was really a hobby in my life. I loved coming on here and just hanging out and making friends. I didn't really realize how much of a role model I was to people when I was telling those lies, but I was blind in my own self. It was nothing I should have done in the first place. Well I sort of just stopped coming on here sometime around November 2008, and came back in January 2009, and lied some more! I TOOK IT EXTREMELY FAR, and anyone that would have told those lies to me I would've never talked to again, just turned my back on them completely, it was way wrong. I told my best internet friend in February 2009 and I think he posted on here because everyone found out. So I started making CPMVideos again for about 2 months, and they were actually pretty good, and I got really into it, but I stopped all together, with the game and everything in May 2009 when Dirkd got banned forever because of a fraudulent credit card membership purchase by someone else. I haven't logged onto club penguin since. I have an alternate account, but it is really not that important to me anymore. I just wanted to make things clear for you guys. I am coming back officially on the forum, and I am asking you to forgive me, and just not dwell on the past. I REALLY want you guys to get to know me for who I REALLY am.

So please forgive me, I want to be apart of this forum. I know some of you won't because I just ripped out your heart completely, but please find it in your heart to, I think you would like to get to know the real me.

You can PM me any question you have about me or life, and I will answer honestly.

Thanks for hearing me out

-DirkD

Last edited by DirkD on July 20th 2009, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linky110
Drifter
Drifter
Linky110

Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:45 pm

Welcome Back dirkd!

~Link
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:45 pm

Welcome back to CPP. :D
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:46 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:47 pm

Welcome back!

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:48 pm

Welcome back to CPP!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:51 pm

Welcome Back DD, I forgive you that you lied, so does that mean your dad isn't really dead?
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:53 pm

Welcome back DD! What's goin' on?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:54 pm

Ghost wrote:
Welcome Back DD, I forgive you that you lied, so does that mean your dad isn't really dead?

Everything I said pretty much contradicted my actual life, so no he is not dead. I was such a jerk wow.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:57 pm

DirkD wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Everything I said pretty much contradicted my actual life, so no he is not dead. I was such a jerk wow.

Wow, I actually believed you...I actually did look up to you, cause you were one of the best moderators ever :line:
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:58 pm

Hey DirkD, nice to see you are back.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:59 pm

Ghost wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Wow, I actually believed you...I actually did look up to you, cause you were one of the best moderators ever :line:

Yup, thats how I felt, I was being myself while moderating, but my life story was blown out of the water. You were one of my good friends too Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 5:01 pm

Loki Terry wrote:

Lol, I thought you quit.

DirkD wrote:
Ghost wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Yup, thats how I felt, I was being myself while moderating, but my life story was blown out of the water. You were one of my good friends too Ghost.

Thanks, Unless that was the user name code...I forgive you though
:D

Last edited by Ghost on July 20th 2009, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 5:01 pm

Ghost wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

Lol, I thought you quit.

DirkD wrote:
Ghost wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Thanks, unless that's the username code...I forgive you though
:D
Not the username code!

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 5:08 pm

Nah it wasn't the username code.

If you guys want to know anything about me, pm me or post here.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 5:09 pm

Were you a mod or admin?

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 5:11 pm

He was a :mod: and a good one too.

Can you add me as a friend in your profile Dirk :D
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 5:14 pm

Ghost wrote:

Yeah, hence the former staff thing. And yes I will Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 5:15 pm

I remember when I felt bad for you... ha, I actually believed your crazy stories. But, too bad, that was my own fault. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 5:17 pm

DirkD wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Thank-You. Argie, you are correct, we did believe it, so it's half our fault.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 5:23 pm

Ghost wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Thanks argie, and It's not any of your own faults.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 5:33 pm

DirkD wrote:
Ghost wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Thanks argie, and It's not any of your own faults.

I won't give you all the blame, it is some our fault.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 6:39 pm

I don't believe it is your fault at all, see if I would have never lied it would have never happened.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 6:47 pm

I, honestly, didn't feel like reading all of that but WB. :)
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 7:03 pm

Thanks (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially Back: THE TRUTH   Officially Back: THE TRUTH Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially Back: THE TRUTH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next