Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the point?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

What's the point? Empty
PostWhat's the point?

I don't see a point in this since know one ever looks at my blogs, but today was okay for me I guess. I went shopping early in the morning which wasn't good because I was half asleep. :P I also did some workouts because my friend has been bothering about how tiring it makes her, so I tried prooving her wrong by doing some myself. Well let's just say she was right, working out a lot is tough work if you don't do it every day. I did't even think I was in that bad shape but I guess I am. Anyway, while doing a push up, I hit my back on something and cut myself. :line: It really hurts, but it should be okay by next week. ;) Also, I really should get in good shape before the new season. That is, for the newer, leaning, Bam! XD

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

What's the point? :: Comments

Re: What's the point?
Post August 5th 2009, 8:48 pm by Rudolph
I even read the whole thing! :D I hate shopping in the morning. :| And I am in bad shape also... I need to stretch more. :line:
Bam
Post August 5th 2009, 8:54 pm by Bam
Halama wrote:
I even read the whole thing! :D I hate shopping in the morning. :| And I am in bad shape also... I need to stretch more. :line:

Stretching doesn't bother me that much. I am just lazy. :P And thanks for reading the whole thing. ;)

~Bam
Ally687
Post August 5th 2009, 8:56 pm by Ally687
I can get in shape when I want to. Sometimes I am lazy, and sometimes I'm not. It pretty much depends on the mood that I am in at the time.

-Ally687
Bam
Post August 5th 2009, 9:02 pm by Bam
Ally687 wrote:
I can get in shape when I want to. Sometimes I am lazy, and sometimes I'm not. It pretty much depends on the mood that I am in at the time.

-Ally687

Im on and off per week (if that makes sence). One week I will be all health conchance and the next week I will be eating junk all day.
:face:
~Bam
Post  by Sponsored content

What's the point?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: